Power Rangers Lost Galaxy Season 7
|DVD Availability||visit Amazon.com|
|Written by||Judd Lynn|
|Directed by||Worth Keeter|
|Original Air Date||February 27, 1999
(on Fox Kids)
|Total U.S. airings||8
(list of airings)
|Last aired||September 15, 2012
|Tokusatsu footage||Zyuranger #48
|Footage analysis||at SirStack's Morphylogeny|
|Previous Episode||Race to the Rescue|
- It's unknown where Leo's sandwich suddenly appeared from.
- Not only did Leo not lock the doors of the weapons room, he didn't even completely close the outer doors.
- In Command Headquarters some time later, an alarm chimed, and Kai found a security breach in the "weapons dome," and he then asked Leo if he'd locked the weapons room; his distinction between a dome and room seemed to indicate that an entire subdome was used to house weapons and that the metal structure was only a small section of it, but he would later say Scorpius had stolen all of the weapons from the GSA "weapons dome."
- Horn called the Stingwingers "Stingers."
- Now strapped inside the coat were several swords, guns, and knives rather than the Transdaggers.
- Furio told the Rangers they were nothing without their Quasar Sabers, but Leo revealed that those had been fakes used to trick the villains into showing them the location of the Transdaggers; how they had learned of the Transdaggers is unknown, although they may have obtained information and fake sabers from Alpha during their search for Leo.
- Archie Kao as Kai
- Reggie Rolle as Damon
- Danny Slavin as Leo
- Valerie Vernon as Kendrix
- Cerina Vincent as Maya
- Amy Miller as Trakeena
- Action Directors: Koichi Sakamoto, Makoto Yokoyama
- Co-Producers: Judd Lynn, Koichi Sakamoto, Scott Page-Pagter, Paul F. Rosenthal
- Produced by: Jonathan Tzachor
- Written by: Judd Lynn
- Directed by: Worth Keeter
- Executive Producers: Haim Saban, Shuki Levy
- Director of Photography: Ilan Rosenberg
- Production Designer: Julie Bolder
- Unit Production Manager: Sanford Hampton
- 1st Assistant Directors: Stephen Harrison, Larry Kent Litton
- 2nd Assistant Director: John "Chip" Touhey
- Stunt Coordinators: Koichi Sakamoto, Makoto Yokoyama
- 2nd Unit Director of Photography: Sean McLin
- 2nd Unit 1st Assistant Director: Chris Auer
- Stunt Choreography: Alpha Stunts
- Special Effects: John Bordeaux
- Locations: Marc Spiegel
- 2nd Unit 2nd Assistant Director: Lisa Stuckey
- Art Director: Eric V. Clemons
- Assistant Art Director: Scott MacLachlan
- Prop Master: Mark Richardson
- Set Decorator: John "J.C." Carolan
- Costume Designer: Danielle Baker
- Make-up & Hair Supervisor: Rosanna Montes
- Script Supervisor: Joanna Yearsley
- 2nd Unit Script Supervisor: Jody Blose
- Monster Wranglers: Ivory Stanton, Kristen Catena
- Gaffer/Key Grip: Dennis Bishop
- Camera Operator: Aldo Antonelli
- Sound Mixer: Chuck Buch, C.A.S.
- Production Coordinator: Shawn Tarkington
- Assistant Story Editor: Jackie Marchand
- Assistant Production Coordinator: Jeffrey Weiss
- Production Accountants: Brett Born, Susan Foster
- Casting: Iris Hampton
- Extras Casting: Central/Cenex Casting
- Assistants to the Producers: Jennifer Cadenhead, Nancy Kennedy, Lee Marshall
- Tom Whyte as Commander Stanton
- Music by: Shuki Levy, Kussa Mahchi
- Music Producers: Lior Rosner, Jeremy Sweet, Inon Zur
- Executive in charge of Music: Ron Kenan
- Music Supervisor: David Ari Leon
- Music Editor: Drew DeAscentis
- Music Engineer: Barron Abramovitch
- 2nd Music Engineers: Jim DiJulio, Tim Gosselin, Al Lay
- Music Assistants: Dusty Rabbin, John Sperger
- Executive in charge of Post Production: Clive H. Mizumoto
- Sound Supervisor: Doug Latislaw
- Re-Recording Mixers: Ed Suski, Tim Harsh
- Dialogue and Effects Editor: Charlene Banta
- Effects Editor: Richard Adrian
- ADR Director: David Walsh
- ADR Recordist: Anne Britt Makebakken
- ADR Writer: David Walsh
- ADR Coordinator: Suzi Shimoyama
- Visual Effects Supervisor: Jason Spratt
- Lead Artist: Jeff West
- Developed from "GINGAMAN" by: Toei Company, Ltd.
- Select SFX Sequences by: Junichi Yajima
- Original Concepts by: Saburo Yatsude
- Additional Footage Directed by: Ryuta Tasaki
- Executive in charge of Production: Eric S. Rollman
- Post Production Coordinator: Sean B. Backus
- Editor: Ronald LaVine, A.C.E.
- Additional Editing: Billy DiCicco
- Assistant Editor: Eric Rainey
- Visual Effects Coordinator: Zachary Woodford
- Post Production Associate: Jennifer Pray
- Post Production: Modern Videofilm
- Lab Services: Foto-Kem Industries
- Camera Package: Keslow Camera
- Grip/Lighting Equipment: Cinemobile
- Terra Venture Constructed by: Stargate Films, Inc.
- Scorpius Fabricated by: Steve Johnson's XFX Group
- NASA Footage provided by: NASA, Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, Media Services Corporation
This motion picture is protected under laws of the United States and other countries. Unauthorized duplication, distribution or exhibition may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution. (c)1999 Saban Entertainment, Inc. and Saban International N.V. All Rights Reserved. Saban Entertainment, Inc. and Saban International N.V. are the authors of this motion picture for purposes of the Berne Convention. Country of First Publication: United States of America.
The characters and events depicted in this photoplay are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional.
RENAISSANCE ATLANTIC ENTERTAINMENT
TOEI COMPANY, LTD.
in association with
MMPR PRODUCTIONS, INC.