Power Rangers Lost Galaxy Season 7
|DVD Availability||visit Amazon.com|
|Written by||Judd Lynn|
|Directed by||Koichi Sakamoto|
|Original Air Date||November 9, 1999
(on Fox Kids)
|Total U.S. airings||12
(list of airings)
|Last aired||September 20, 2007
(on Toon Disney)
|Footage analysis||at SirStack's Morphylogeny|
|Previous Episode||Protect the Quasar Saber|
|Next Episode||Turn Up the Volume|
- Ecliptor was shown in his second, large-shouldered form rather than his first.
- Outside the infirmary door was a "Megadeck 6" sign, but the infirmary was supposed to be on Megadeck 2.
- Parts of the skeleton looked gray and old, whereas others looked fresh, tannish-white.
- Later, Kai and Maya blasted Magnetox with Transblasters, but Maya was wielding two, both of which shot yellow blasts.
- Pursuing the teens, from whom he'd already stolen their powers, Magnetox planned to take all their energy, though what he planned to further drain is unknown.
- Despite being turned to stone outside the cave, the Warrior was now in the cave, and missing his keys.
- If Magnetox had accepted Leo's unusual offer for retreat, he would have taken the stolen powers of the three Rangers and Magna Defender with him.
- Leo was incorrectly shown in his Orion armor during the Red Armored Ranger sequence.
- Archie Kao as Kai
- Reggie Rolle as Damon
- Danny Slavin as Leo
- Valerie Vernon as Kendrix
- Cerina Vincent as Maya
- Russell Lawrence as Mike
- Amy Miller as Trakeena
- Melody Perkins as Karone
- Action Choreographers: Koichi Sakamoto, Makoto Yokoyama
- Co-Producers: Judd Lynn, Koichi Sakamoto, Scott Page-Pagter, Paul F. Rosenthal
- Produced by: Jonathan Tzachor
- Written by: Judd Lynn
- Directed by: Koichi Sakamoto
- Executive Producers: Haim Saban, Shuki Levy
- Cinematographer: Ilan Rosenberg
- Production Designer: Julie Bolder
- Unit Production Manager: Shawn Tarkington
- 1st Assistant Directors: Stephen Harrison, Larry Kent Litton
- 2nd Assistant Director: Mark Avery
- Stunt Coordinators: Koichi Sakamoto, Makoto Yokoyama
- 2nd Unit Director of Photography: Sean McLin
- 2nd Unit 1st Assistant Director: Chris Auer
- Stunt Choreography: Alpha Stunts
- Special Effects: John Bordeaux
- Locations: Deven Chierighino
- 2nd Unit 2nd Assistant Director: Lisa Stuckey
- Art Director: Scott MacLachlan
- Assistant Art Director: Rick Bailey
- Prop Master: Mark Richardson
- Set Decorator: John "J.C." Carolan
- Costume Designer: Danielle Baker
- Make-up Artist & Hairstylist: Rosanna Montes
- Script Supervisor: Rebecca Robertson
- 2nd Unit Script Supervisor: Jody Blose
- Monster Wranglers: Ivory Stanton, Kristen Catena
- Lighting Director: Dennis Bishop
- Camera Operator: Aldo Antonelli
- Production Mixer: Chuck Buch, C.A.S.
- Production Coordinator: Calvin Philip Yamin
- Assistant Story Editor: Jackie Marchand
- Assistant Production Coordinators: Annette Stuckey, Jeffrey Weiss
- Production Accountants: Brett Born, Susan Foster
- Assistant Production Accountant: J.W. Myers
- Casting: Iris Hampton
- Extras Casting: Central/Cenex Casting
- Assistants to the Producers: Jennifer Cadenhead, Nancy Kennedy, Lee Marshall
- James Lew as Warrior
- Kelly Ann Kelso as Little Kid
- Michelle Tillman as Alpha
- Dave Mallow as the voice of Magnetox
- Bob Papenbrook as the voice of Deviot
- Richard Cansino as the voice of Kegler
- David Lodge as the voice of Villamax
- Wendee Lee as the voice of Alpha
- Executive in charge of Production: Eric S. Rollman
- Executive in charge of Post Production: Clive H. Mizumoto
- Executive in charge of Music: Ron Kenan
- Music by: Shuki Levy, Kussa Mahchi
- Music Producers: Lior Rosner, Jeremy Sweet, Inon Zur
- Music Supervisor: David Ari Leon
- Supervising Music Editor: Drew DeAscentis
- Music Engineer: Barron Abramovitch
- 2nd Music Engineers: Jim DiJulio, Tim Gosselin, Al Lay
- Music Assistants: Dusty Rabbin, John Sperger
- Supervising Sound Editor: Doug Latislaw
- Re-Recording Mixers: Ed Suski, Tim Harsh
- Sound Effects Editors: Charlene Banta, Richard Adrian, Ian Mayo
- ADR Director: David Walsh
- ADR Writer: David Walsh
- ADR Coordinator: Laura Orozco
- Modern Videofilm Visual Effects Supervisors: Paul Lewis, Jason Spratt
- Modern Videofilm Lead Artist: Jeff West
- Developed from "GINGAMAN" by: Toei Company, Ltd.
- Select SFX Sequences by: Junichi Yajima
- Original Concepts by: Saburo Yatsude
- Additional Footage Directed by: Hajime Konaka
- Post Production Supervisor: Sean B. Backus
- Editor: Richard Bracken
- Additional Editing: Billy DiCicco
- Assistant Editor: Eric Rainey
- Visual Effects Supervisor: Rick Kerrigan
- Visual Effects Coordinator: J. Zachary Woodford
- Post Production Associate: Jennifer Pray
- Post Production: Modern Videofilm
- Lab Services: Foto-Kem Industries
- Camera Package: Keslow Camera
- Grip/Lighting Equipment: Cinemobile
- Terra Venture Constructed by: Stargate Films, Inc.
- NASA Footage provided by: Chryel Coker at NASA, Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, Media Services Corporation
This motion picture is protected under laws of the United States and other countries. Unauthorized duplication, distribution or exhibition may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution. (c)1999 Saban Entertainment, Inc. and Saban International N.V. All Rights Reserved. Saban Entertainment, Inc. and Saban International N.V. are the authors of this motion picture for purposes of the Berne Convention. Country of First Publication: United States of America.
The characters and events depicted in this photoplay are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional.
RENAISSANCE ATLANTIC ENTERTAINMENT
TOEI COMPANY, LTD.
in association with
MMPR PRODUCTIONS, INC.