Power Rangers DinoThunder Season 12
|DVD Availability||visit Amazon.com|
|Teleplay by||John Tellegen|
|Directed by||Andrew Merrifield|
|Original Air Date||March 20, 2004
(on ABC Family)
|Total U.S. airings||78
(list of airings)
|Last aired||February 26, 2013
|Previous Episode||Diva in Distress|
|Next Episode||Golden Boy|
- Haylee's Cyberspace Cafe seemed to be closed during the day.
- Despite being closed, Cassidy and Devin seemed to gain easy access to Cyberspace.
- Tommy seemed completely unaware that Beldorf had removed his mouth, despite the fact that he shouldn't have been able to hear himself talk.
- When Tommy morphed, he missed his Brachio Morpher with his key.
- Moments after being told to keep watch on Beldorf, Ethan and Kira joined Conner and Tommy in battle.
- James Napier as Conner
- Kevin Duhaney as Ethan
- Emma Lahana as Kira
- Jason David Frank as Dr Tommy Oliver
- Latham Gaines as Mesogog
- Miriama Smith as Elsa
- Katrina Devine as Cassidy
- Tom Hern as Devin
- Jeffrey Parazzo as Trent
- Producer: Janine Dickins
- Co-Executive Producer: Koichi Sakamoto
- Executive Producers: Ann Austen, Douglas Sloan
- Teleplay by: John Tellegen
- Directed by: Andrew Merrifield
- Ismay Johnston as Hayley
- Tim Raby as Beldorf
- James Gaylyn as the voice of Zeltrax
- Dallas Barnett as the voice of De-magnetron
- Unit Production Manager: Janet McIver
- First Assistant Director: Luke Robinson
- Second Unit Director: Tatsuro Koike
- Director of Photography: Simon Riera
- Edited by: Eric De Beus
- Composer: Bruce Lynch
- Production Designer: Miro Harre
- Costume Designer: Gavin McLean
- New Zealand Casting by: Christina Asher
- Canadian Casting by: Stephanie Gorin, C.D.C., C.S.A.
- Extras Casting: Anita Corcoran
- Stunt Co-ordinator: Mark Harris
- Art Director: Geoff Ellis
- Camera Operator: Rewa Harre
- Second Assistant Director: Michelle Sowman
- 2nd Unit Assistant Director: Quentin Whitwell
- 2nd Unit Director of Photography: Gavin Stroud
- Sound Recordist: Dave Hurley
- Make-up Supervisor: Gabrielle Jones
- Mechanical Effects Supervisor: Brendon Durey
- Location Manager: Phil Aitken
- Creature Supervisor: Mark Knight
- Visual Effects by: PRPVFX Limited
- Visual Effects Supervisor: George Port
- Visual Effects Co-ordinators: Giles Molloy, Carol Petrie
- Title Song Composed by: Bruce Lynch, Douglas Sloan
- Post Production Sound: The Inside Track
- Sound Designer: Chris Burt
- Sound Effects Editor: Stefan Brough
- Post Production Supervisor: Charles Knight
- Based on "Abaranger" from: Toei Company Ltd
- From the Japanese series originated by: Saburo Hatte
Filmed on location in New Zealand.
The persons and events depicted in this photoplay are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental and unintentional.
This motion picture is protected under the laws of the United States and other countries. Unauthorized duplication, distribution or exhibition may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution.
Copyright © MMIV BVS Entertainment, Inc. and BVS International N.V.
All rights reserved.
RENAISSANCE ATLANTIC ENTERTAINMENT
TOEI COMPANY LTD
VILLAGE ROADSHOW KP PRODUCTIONS LIMITED