Power Rangers Wild Force
|Original air date
||September 28, 2002
(on ABC Kids)
|Total U.S. airings *
(list of airings)
|Last aired *
||March 14, 2007
(on Toon Disney)
- Princess Shayla commented that "maybe the Kongazord could help," but the Bisonzord and Eaglezord were currently part of the controlled Wild Force Megazord.
- Immediately after calling "Wildzords, combine," the Rangers were in the Megazord cockpit, with the Souldrive, with the Megazord formation already completed.
- Jindrax referred to one particular shot as a "knee to the chest," when the attack hit the mid-section.
- In a shot of the Wild Force Megazord Spear and Shield mode attacking, the Elephant shield was missing.
- It is unknown why the Rangers didn't summon the Falconzord earlier.
- When the zords were exchanging arms to form default combinations, the Elephant zord was nowhere to be found, but was on the Wild Force Megazord in the next shot.
- The Rhino and Armadillo were not shown disengaging to form the Isis Megazord.
- The Souldrive was not shown merging with the Isis Megazord.
- Merrick seemed to be walking toward the Megazords in the final scene, but the next shot showed them behind him.