GrnRngr.com is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities and is continuously working to improve the user experience of the GrnRngr.com website (“Site”) for everyone by applying all relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to Support Accessibility
GrnRngr.com takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of the website:
- Include accessibility throughout internal policies.
- Undertake continual accessibility training.
- Maintain clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) (off-site link) define requirements for designers and developers to improve the accessibility of websites for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Excluding exceptions listed below, the Site is believed to be fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
GrnRngr.com welcomes your feedback on the accessibility of the website. Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers while using the website via email to email@example.com. You should receive a response within 48 hours.
Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technology
The Site is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome with Jaws (off-site link) on Windows
- Firefox with NVDA (off-site link) on Windows
- Safari with VoiceOver on macOS and iOS
The Site may not be compatible with:
- browsers older than 2 major versions
- browsers that do not update automatically (non-evergreen)
- browsers that utilize rendering engines that represent less than 0.25% of global market share
The accessibility of the Site relies on the following technologies to work with any particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Despite the best efforts to ensure the accessibility of the Site, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
- Angel Grove Archives: This section of the site is largely populated by reproductions of websites created in the 1990’s and early 2000’s. For historical purposes, these pages are presented in as close to their original form as possible, which unfortunately includes any accessibility issues present at that time.
GrnRngr.com assessed the accessibility of the Site via self-evaluation and user feedback.
This document was last updated on January 18, 2022.