GrnRngr.com Accessibility Statement
GrnRngr.com is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities and is continuously working to improve the user experience of the GrnRngr.com website (“Site”) for everyone, applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to Support Accessibility
GrnRngr.com takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of the website:
- Include accessibility throughout internal policies.
- Undertake continual accessibility training.
- Maintain clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) (off-site link) define requirements for designers and developers to improve the accessibility of websites for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Site is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
GrnRngr.com welcomes your feedback on the accessibility of the website. Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers while using the website at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should receive a response within 48 hours.
Compatibility with Browsers and Assistive Technology
The Site is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome with Jaws (off-site link) on Windows
- Firefox with NVDA (off-site link) on Windows
- Safari with VoiceOver on macOS and iOS
The Site may not be compatible with:
- browsers older than 2 major versions
- browsers that do not update automatically (non-evergreen)
- browsers that utilize rendering engines that represent less than 0.25% of global market share
The accessibility of the Site relies on the following technologies to work with any particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
GrnRngr.com assessed the accessibility of the Site via self-evaluation.
This document was last updated on November 10, 2019.