- In a jungle on the planet Tirna, a small red alien with fishlike
fins on the sides of his head and a white orb dangling off an extension
on his head ran giggling through a jungle as the monster Jakarak pursued him.
- Jakarak, a
purple monster with similar blue head fins and a dangling yellow orb,
frustratedly told the small creature to stop playing games and to come
- The little alien scurried away, then hid in some
Ranger soon found the alien in a tree, frightened, and caught it
when it fell out.
- After Andros had
defended the alien from Jakarak,
it grabbed his leg when he started to leave; Andros said the monster was long gone, then told
it to be a good little monster and run on home, as his mom was probably
wondering where he was.
- Once Andros had flown
off, Jakarak roared in the
distance, causing the alien to scurry away.
- Later, as Ashley ate in
the workbay of the Astro Megaship, the ship to which Andros had flown, the little alien climbed in from
the red jump tube, frightening Ashley.
- Telling the alien he shouldn't have followed him,
Andros intended to take him back to Tirna, but
they had to refuel on Earth first.
- Pleased, Ashley said it
looked like they had a new shipmate, and she thought of the name
Seymour, as he'd stowed away to "see more" of the universe.
- Later, Alpha fixed
large amounts of junk food from the Synthetron for Seymour, who was
flinging the food around; originally, the alien had just wanted an apple
but now just kept eating.
- Seymour repeated, "Me hungry," several times,
then suddenly passed out into the cream pie before him.
- In the infirmary with a stethoscope, Alpha guessed it was just a bad case of
- Later, having been sleeping with his head on the
med table, Andros awoke to find Seymour gone.
- Seymour came up to Andros, now fully-grown into adult size, speaking
English better, and he hugged Andros.
- Seymour was hungry again.
- Later wandering through the ship with an ice
cream cone, Seymour saw the fight between the Rangers and Jakarak on the bridge's viewscreen, and he ran to the
workbay and left the ship.
- Seymour was sobbing on a bench in the park when Jakarak found him and planned to
take him back to Tirna.
- Andros flew Seymour to
safety on his Galaxy Glider and then had
a talk with him elsewhere on Earth.
- Andros told Seymour it
wasn't his fault that Jakarak had
attacked them, but rather that the monster was on Astronema's side.
- When attacked by Jakarak, Seymour hid behind the wall
they'd been sitting on, and Andros morphed, having Seymour stay back.
- The other Rangers
arrived and had Red Ranger lead
- During the fight after returning, Red Ranger jumped in for a
double-kick, but his feet and lower legs were turned to stone by the
- Seymour returned worriedly, and Jakarak used a red energy ray from
his stomach to capture Seymour, with only Seymour's head then sticking
out of his stomach.
- Seymour called for help but soon told Andros to save himself.
- Purple energy streaks from Seymour's tentacle
blasted the Rangers.
- Unable to get close, Andros told Seymour he was strong now and urged
him to try to beat Jakarak, at
which point Seymour teleported out as red energy.
- As Andros was stomped on
the ground, Seymour grabbed Jakarak but was thrown back, twice;
angry, Seymour shot his own purple energy streaks at Jakarak.
- In return, Jakarak bombarded Seymour with gold
energy streaks from all over his body, making Seymour collapse.
- As the Rangers
huddled around him, Seymour said weakly that he'd just kinda lost his
- Teleporting to Tirna from the orbiting Megaship with the five teens, Seymour had pink energy streaks.
- Seymour was happy to be home.
- When asked by Andros,
Seymour replied that he'd be okay here, as he had many friends.
- A female version of Seymour with flowers on her
head, eyelashes, and a pink bow on her neck, came out and giggled at a
stupefied Seymour, who then chased after her giggling and saying goodbye
to the teens.
"Seymour." Updated 9/24/99
Edited by Joe Rovang
Content owned by Saban Entertainment. Used without permission.