- As Adam, Tanya, and Kat were morphing, the Chromite shot a white beam from a black device;
once Adam had morphed into his Turbo Ranger suit but before his helmet had
had a chance to form, rings of white energy flowed into the Chromite's device as Adam's and the Green Ranger suit's colors
wavered; a gray version of the Green Shadow Ranger then materialized from gray
energy on the ground behind Adam, with its feet
touching Adam's heels; green energy flowed down
semi-morphed Adam's body, draining the color from
him, and then up the Green Shadow
Ranger's body, giving him the color, but since there had been no
helmet on Adam, the Shadow Ranger's helmet remained gray;
finally, Adam demorphed with a flash of green
energy, and the Shadow Ranger rose up
from the ground; the Yellow and Pink Shadow Rangers then rose up behind
Tanya and Kat, with their helmets gray as well.
- The three Shadow Rangers punched their respective
teens with glowing purple energy fists, not
seeming to hurt the teens much.
- The Shadow Rangers spoke with the teens' voices.
? While it was
fighting Tanya, the Yellow Shadow Ranger was
briefly covered almost entirely by a shadow, which should have dissolved
her, as was revealed later.
- The Shadow Rangers, powered by the Turbo Rangers' stolen morphing energy, were able to beat the
teens easily at hand-to-hand combat, but the teens weren't seriously injured in the fight as
one might expect.
- The Shadow Rangers teleported with multicolored
- The Blue Shadow Ranger was created from Justin's morphing powers just as had been done
to the other three (with its helmet also gray), but the Blue Shadow Ranger blasted unmorphed Justin back with purple energy from its hands before rising rather than rising and then punching him.
- The Chromite's device
had intercepted the Rangers' powers
during their morphs.
? The Pink Shadow
Ranger was standing entirely in shadow as she grappled Tommy, but this should have destroyed her.
- After Tommy and Justin had been captured following the creation of
the Blue Shadow Ranger, the Chromite had the Shadow Rangers take Justin to the Chromite Cave but leave Tommy behind.
- Before leaving, the Yellow Shadow Ranger punched
Tommy in the stomach quite hard, making him
- As he told the Shadow Rangers in the Chromite Cave, the Chromite's plan was for the Pink Shadow Ranger
to guard the teens while the others captured Tommy so nothing would interfere with Porto's detonator.
- In the Power
Chamber, Tommy's analysis found that the
Shadow Rangers were merely made of refracted light; on the display of
the Shadow Rangers, their bodies were glowing with Ranger-colored energy while the
rest of the image (including their helmets) were darkened.
- Tommy, unmorphed, fought
off the three Shadow Rangers, successfully at first.
- Tommy tripped the Blue
Shadow Ranger and flipped him into the shadows, making him dissolve in
blue light, leaving a black scorch mark on the ground.
- With renewed confidence, Tommy had no problem kicking the Green Shadow
Ranger into the shadows, dissolving him; he then lured the Yellow Shadow
Ranger into leaping at him while he was in the shadows, dissolving her
- The Pink Shadow Ranger, after having a laser
gunfight with Tommy, dissolved when Tommy shot out the lights in the Chromite Cave.
"Shadow Rangers." Updated 1/17/99
Edited by Joe Rovang
Content owned by Saban Entertainment. Used without permission.