|MMPR SEASON 3 RANGER KNOWLEDGE|
|You are here: - Who / Humans / Earthen / Society's Ranger knowledge / MMPR season 3 Ranger knowledge|
- Alpha had been monitoring the galactic scanner when he'd picked up a distress signal from Edenoi.
- While the other teens were in the Juice Bar, Kim was sick in bed with the flu.
- After Billy entered, the following conversation ensued, with two girls sitting at a table directly next to the teens':
Billy: "Hey, uh, I just contacted Alpha to check the clarity of that new chip I installed in the communicators..."
Billy: "Well, I'm not exactly sure, but um, Alpha sounded different."
Tommy: "How do you mean?"
Billy: "Sad, I guess. I mean, I know it sounds strange 'cause he is a robot, but uh, he definitely sounded down."
Adam: "Maybe he's just lonely. Do robots get lonely?"
Aisha: "He's more than a robot to me."
Adam: "To all of us."
Tommy: "Hey, let's go pay him a visit."
- five teens get up and leave
- Two girls at the Juice Bar were ga-ga over the Power Rangers, so Bulk and Skull let them overhear that a reliable source had verified that the Rangers gathered at a secret location every day at the mountainside by East Angel Grove Heights.
- Some time later, Zedd sent Repellator, looking like a green Silverhorns with a tongue, to Earth; it walked by the lake.
- Alpha tried to call the Rangers on Edenoi but couldn't get through; he then called Kim instead, and she soon morphed and teleported from her bedroom to the lake to fight Repellator.
- Pink Ranger sneezed repeatedly in the middle of the fight; this was during the time that people knew Kim was sick with the flu.
- Pink Ranger sneezed in Repellator's face multiple times, then he began sneezing, making the ground rumble.
- Repellator ran away sneezing and then vanished.
- Pink Ranger called the Command Center, and Zordon told her to stand ready.
- Alpha tried again with the galactic phase shifter to cut through the interference, and he contacted the Rangers on Edenoi.
- Bulk and Skull were dressed in bad imitation Power Rangers suits when the two fan girls drove up.
- Repellator appeared behind the impostors, making them and the girls run away.
- Bulk and Skull tried to explain to the monster that they weren't the Power Rangers.
- The girls wouldn't let Bulk and Skull in their car to flee from the monster.
- Zedd said a monster on Earth without a Ranger in sight was better than big-time space wrestling, thus introducing the possibility of constant alien broadcasts in space.
- A grow bomb enlarged Repellator; Pink Ranger was in the Command Center at this time.
- The two girls sped away, and Bulk and Skull chased after their car.
- The Rangers soon teleported from Edenoi to Earth, and Count Dregon's forces, aboard the Spiderbase orbiting Edenoi, tracked their destination to Earth.
- Dregon planned for Earth to be their next target.
- The five Rangers arrived outdoors somewhere near giant Repellator.
- Once Pink Ranger had teleported there as well, the six Rangers called the Thunderzords, and the Megazord and Tigerzord fought Repellator in the mountains; running along the ground were power lines which probably got trampled during the battle.
- The Thunder Saber eventually destroyed Repellator, with his explosion creating a great deal of smoke.
- The Rangers had soon teleported to the Command Center as teens.
- The Spiderbase flew toward Earth, seemingly from the moon.
- Dregon planned to annihilate those who aided Masked Rider, and the rest of the Earthlings would be conscripted into his army of slaves; on Edenoi, King Lexian told Prince Dex (a.k.a. Masked Rider) that Dex had to go to Earth to protect it from destruction by Dregon; after this, neither Dregon nor Masked Rider appeared again.
- During the teens' volleyball game at the lake against Stone Canyon, only Billy heard the rumbling from Rito's crash landing on the moon.
- Later, two girls were giggling about the Power Rangers: one just wanted to know the identities of the male Rangers, since she loved a man in uniform.
? The Youth Center's new outdoor cafe happened to be opened just before the Rangers' switch to new powers and Zords.
- Rito, Fighting Flea, Lizzinator, Stag Beetle, and Octophantom teleported into the forest outside of Angel Grove, and the four monsters hid while Rito sat around as the decoy.
- Alpha called the five teens, then Tommy, to have them meet up in the forest; the six teens were then looking around in the forest when Rito leapt out at them.
- The teens morphed in front of Rito.
- Blue lightning bolts from above enlarged Rito.
- Rito was particularly goofy, not as serious as most monsters and villains.
- The Rangers called the Zords, and the Megazord and Tigerzord fought Rito in the mountains just outside the city.
- Rito was waiting for backup, but he did fairly well on his own.
- Rito said his full name, "Rito Revolto."
- Blue lightning bolts enlarged the four monsters below, and they and Rito fought the Zords in the mountains just outside the city.
- During the fight in which the Zords were doing poorly, Rito reversed the Tigerzord Warrior Mode's Thunderbolts, blasting them back into the Zord's chest.
- After the Zords had taken quite a beating, several final attacks from Rito caused the Rangers to eject from the chests of their Zords, demorphing with streak effects into the park or mountains.
- Rito called out asking Rita what she thought of her baby brother now.
- The Zords were rocked by explosions and fell apart in pieces.
- The dirty teens wandered through the wreckage, dismayed.
- The teens then began their long trek to the Command Center, and they were later there.
- The villains had left the city.
- Some time later, the teens teleported to the Desert of Despair, apparently on Rita's planetoid, where the air pressure, composition, and temperature were tolerable by humans.
- By a mountain in the Desert of Despair, the teens were attacked by Tengas and eventually escaped into a crevice.
- There were Wanted posters of "Rita Repulsa" in the Junior Police registration office, as well as a "Neighborhood Putty Watch" poster.
- The Wanted posters of Rita read, "Approach with caution as she is extremely dangerous. If you have any information, please contact the <...>"
- During Bulk and Skull's enlistment and training to be Junior Police officers, no mention was made of the Rangers' recent stunning defeat and the destruction of the Thunderzords.
- A while after the teens had gone into a crevice, the Ninja Rangers appeared outside the crevice and fought the Tengas, making the bird creatures fly away in retreat.
- Giant Rito attacked Angel Grove again.
- After the Tenga fight, Ninjor spoke with the Ninja Rangers, and they morphed into Power Rangers.
- The Rangers teleported back to Earth, and Ninjor vanished.
- In the Earth desert, the Rangers called their new Ninjazords, which always came from and assembled in downtown.
- Red Ranger's Ape ran down a street with tall buildings on either side of it.
- Black Ranger's Frog caused slight tremors as it hopped through the city.
- Pink Ranger's Crane flew overhead.
- Blue Ranger's Wolf would leap down from a building and streak onto a bridge which it ran across.
- Yellow Ranger's Bear lumbered by a construction site.
- White Ranger's Falcon would always appear to fly down from the sun.
- Rito remarked that the Rangers were back with new Zords.
- The Zords individually attacked Rito downtown.
- The Bear stomped twice, shaking the ground and causing the ground to crack, making Rito fall over.
- The Frog blew a large stream of fire at Rito.
- Soon, the Ninjazords formed the Ninja Megazord above the city.
- The Ninja Megazord's Power Punches knocked Rito back.
- The Ninja Megazord soon merged with the Falconzord to form the Ninja Megafalconzord.
- The Ninja Megafalconzord kicked Rito out of the air, then its Power Punch destroyed him, but a black skull with a helmet on and a rose in its mouth talked about running away to fight another day, and the black image vanished.
- The teens had soon teleported to the Command Center.
- Some time later, Ninjor confronted Vampirus in the Desert of Despair.
- Blue lightning bolts enlarged Vampirus, and Ninjor grew as well.
- The teens soon morphed and teleported to the Desert of Despair and summoned the Ninjazords.
- Giant Ninjor could fly around on a small cloud.
- Vampirus warped Ninjor to a flaming red place, but Ninjor transformed into battle mode and knocked them out of it.
- The Ninja Megafalconzord formed and then flew to the Desert of Despair.
- Ninjor's energy ball, then the Ninja Megafalconzord's punches, destroyed Vampirus, and Ninjor reverted to normal giant form.
- The teens had soon teleported to the Command Center.
- Another day, the teens and Ernie attended Bulk and Skull's graduation into the Junior Police Patrol.
- Kim's mom's fiancee showed off a painting of a mole in the Youth Center.
- Kim's mom was going to move to France; at night over the phone, Kim asked Aisha how she could just quit, as she was a Power Ranger.
- At a bench in the park before school, the six teens were attacked by Tengas (which arrived by teleportation unless otherwise specified), and the teens morphed into Ninja Rangers.
- The Pink Ninja Ranger didn't do well during the fight, and she was carried away by Tengas.
- Nearby, Finster and Rito arrived.
- Rito somehow swatted the communicator from Ninja Pink's arm.
- Finster shot Ninja Pink with a beam from a device, then the villains left, with the Tengas flying away.
- The Ninja Rangers demorphed.
- At school, Bulk and Skull looked around, questioning people about the mole painting which was missing from the Youth Center.
- Zordon beeped five of the teens at school, and they went into Miss Appleby's empty classroom with an open door to answer it, then they teleported to the Command Center just before Kim wandered by.
- In the park by the lake, Artistmole sucked the color (and lifeforce) from the landscape.
- Artistmole was created from Kim's dream, but some people interrogated by Bulk and Skull might have identified it with the missing mole painting without knowing that Kim's mom's fiancee had merely taken it back to fix the frame on the painting.
- The five teens morphed and teleported to the park to fight Artistmole.
- Artistmole could become immaterial during the fight.
- White Ranger called Ninjor, who flew in on his cloud.
- Ninjor charged Artistmole but was knocked back with the Rangers.
- Artistmole sucked the colors from the five Rangers and Ninjor.
- White Ranger called Zordon.
- Alpha had been calling Kim's communicator repeatedly but hadn't been getting a response.
- Kim found her communicator in the park and answered Zordon's call, then teleported to the Command Center.
- Soon afterward, Kim morphed and teleported to the others' location.
- Pinned on the ground, Pink Ranger eventually flipped Artistmole over and then blasted him, making him retreat and return the Rangers' and Ninjor's colors.
- Blue lightning bolts enlarged Artistmole in a construction materials site, and the Rangers summoned the Ninjazords.
- Ninjor grew as well, calling out, "Ninjor expansion mode!" while growing.
- The Ninja Megazord and "Ninjor battle mode," as Ninjor declared during the battle, fought Artistmole downtown.
- Ninjor launched his energy ball at Artistmole, and the Ninja Megafalconzord's Power Punches then destroyed the monster.
- Bulk and Skull eventually learned the truth behind the mole painting's disappearance (and reappearance).
- At his family reunion, Adam's family had given him an old lantern, a family heirloom, to keep it for this generation.
- Bulk and Skull left after nearly dropping the lantern accidentally.
- In an expansive garden in the park, Billy took Adam to see his old friend Ko to tell him about the inscription on it.
- Ko translated Adam's lantern message for him: "The lamp may light the path, but the soul must light the way."
- The other three teens were looking through Ko's garden for a plant for Kim's garden when they ran into Bulk and Skull, who had been assigned to patrol the area.
- Soon, as the three teens soon called out to wave to Adam and Billy soon after Ko had left to tend to his garden, they were attacked by Tengas with Rito, Squatt, and Baboo along, and the five teens ninja-morphed.
- During the fight, Squatt and Baboo took all of Ko's lanterns, leaving only a few behind, ripped; the villains then vanished.
- The teens demorphed.
- Bulk and Skull then came up, only hearing that something had been stolen.
- Bulk and Skull volunteered to find Adam's lantern.
- Elsewhere in the park near the Japanese garden, Rito, Squatt, and Baboo looked through the pile of stolen lanterns.
- Rito, threatening the two, threw Adam's lantern from the pile, and it landed in front of Bulk and Skull nearby.
- Bulk saw Rito, Squatt, and Baboo looking through the lanterns.
- Bulk and Skull tried to look for the section on aliens in their junior police manual.
- Bulk was afraid the aliens would beam them up somewhere.
- When the three villains teleported away, taking all the lanterns, Bulk and Skull ran screaming because "evil space aliens" had used their magical powers right in front of them.
- The six teens soon teleported to the Command Center; Kim had been working on her gymnastics beforehand.
- Zedd wanted the villains to send all but one of the lanterns back to Earth.
- Lanterra was created from one of the stolen lanterns, the theft of which had been inspired by Adam's family lantern.
- Lanterra sneaked up on Bulk and Skull in the park and made them run away, leaving Adam's lantern behind.
- Adam and Aisha had teleported to the park to look for the lantern.
- Looking through their manual, Skull couldn't find the chapter on monsters.
- Bulk and Skull, screaming as they ran past Adam and Aisha, warned the two teens to run.
- Adam called the Command Center; the four teens in the Command Center then morphed, as did the two teens in the park, and the six teleported to the park near the lake to fight Lanterra.
- Black Ranger talked to the Rangers, preventing them from attacking Lanterra; soon, however, Black had a realization, and the Rangers began to fight the monster.
- Black Ranger fought Lanterra personally, even using a powered-up energy punch, before the others joined him again.
- Blue lightning bolts enlarged Lanterra, and the Rangers called the Zords.
- The Ninja Megazord confronted Lanterra in the mountains.
- Giant Ninjor flew in, telling the Rangers he thought they could use some assistance.
- When Lanterra called Ninjor a dim bulb, Ninjor declared that no one called Ninjor dim and survived to converse about it, and he transformed into battle mode.
- The Ninja Megafalconzord's Power Punches destroyed Lanterra, and causing smoke to flow up into sky and explode there.
- Later, the teens met up in the Youth Center, with Billy, Aisha, and Tommy having been escorted there by Bulk and Skull, who then gave Adam back the lantern they'd found.
- Bulk and Skull described battling a huge lantern monster and "huge pigeons," having seen the Tengas at some point.
- After school following their day of switching places for the "Teacher for a Day" program, Rocky met Mr. Wilton in the park, where several other people were nearby; after Rocky had left, Tengas attacked Mr. Wilton, who now seemed to be alone in the park.
- Rocky, hearing the commotion nearby, ran in a direction while calling Zordon.
- The Red Ninja Ranger arrived to rescue Mr. Wilton; he ordered the Tengas to put Mr. Wilton down, not using Mr. Wilton's name.
- Zordon called the four teens in the empty hallway at school, and Tommy then called Kim, who was at the Youth Center; she got her communicator out of her bag and answered it in the locker hall.
- Kim loudly ninja-morphed in the locker hall, and the four other teens loudly did so in the hallway at school, then the five Ninja Rangers arrived to help Ninja Red.
- Ninja Red performed a slide teleport up onto a tree branch.
- During the fight, Rito arrived with Zedd's staff.
- With Mr. Wilton being restrained behind him, Rito planned to turn the Rangers (not calling them Rangers) into monsters, but he pointed the staff the wrong way, turning Mr. Wilton into Marvo the Meanie.
- Ninja Red called Marvo "Mr. Wilton," and the monster rejected the name.
- Marvo knew the Ninja Rangers were the Power Rangers.
- The Ninja Rangers morphed into Power Rangers in front of Marvo.
- While grappling Marvo, White Ranger called Pink "Kim," and she called him "Tommy," and immediately after that, an image of Mr. Wilton's head within Marvo called out for the Rangers to help him.
- Marvo talked about his chemistry class.
- Marvo turned the Yellow and Blue Rangers, then White, Pink, and Black, into vials of liquids.
- Just as he'd pushed Red Ranger aside to save him from Marvo's blast, White Ranger called Red "Rocky."
- Marvo called Rito his master.
- Red Ranger fought Rito to get the rack of liquids, then teleported away to the Command Center with them when Rito and Marvo teamed up against him.
- Soon, Marvo pranced through the park toward downtown.
- Some time later, the Rangers, now all restored, teleported back to the park to fight Marvo.
- Blue lightning bolts enlarged Marvo, and the Rangers called their Zords.
- The Ninja Megafalconzord flew down at Marvo in the mountains, but its Power Punches didn't destroy him.
- The Ape detached from the Megazord and slashed Marvo with its swords, making the monster shrink and return to human form.
- The Rangers rushed up to Mr. Wilton in the park, with White Ranger calling him by name, and Mr. Wilton described his experience as "interesting."
- Later that day, Mr. Wilton was popular with the teenagers at the Youth Center (including Aisha and Kim) as he described being saved by the Power Rangers.
- Mr. Wilton thanked Rocky for his popularity, and he'd learned to be more understanding after having switched places.
- After Rocky's pro football quarterback uncle Joe Haley had come to Angel Grove High to speak with the football team, Bulk and Skull were at the field to escort Joe back to his hotel; at the football field before they'd left, Centiback, an obviously football-based monster, appeared on the field.
- Bulk was upset by the monster's appearance, saying "not again!"
- Joe didn't know what Centiback was, but Bulk said it was a monster.
- Rocky and his friend Alan ran up upon seeing the monster confronting Bulk, Skull, and Joe.
- Centiback's football turned Skull, then Bulk, then Alan, then Joe into footballs after striking them each, leaving only Rocky, who angrily morphed.
- Not doing well against the monster, Red Ranger called Zordon.
- Soon, the other Rangers teleported onto the scene, having been called and having morphed somewhere.
- At this point, Tengas attacked.
- During the fight, Centiback turned White Ranger, then Blue, then Pink, then Black, and finally Yellow into footballs.
- Red Ranger called Zordon, then teleported away to the Command Center just before Centiback's football would have hit him; Centiback and the Tengas then vanished.
- Minutes later, Centiback had moved the footballs into the mountains outside Angel Grove, where a snowstorm was moving in.
- Red Ranger and Ninjor soon teleported to the mountains with bucket devices.
- Red Ranger caught Centiback's football in his bucket and threw it back out, restoring the four civilians.
- Red Ranger called Alpha, and as the four got up and looked around, they were teleported back to the football field in white energy; it's unknown how Rocky would eventually explain his disappearance.
- Ninjor caught the football in his bucket and tossed it back, restoring the Rangers.
- Blue lightning bolts enlarged Centiback as it began to snow.
? The six Rangers summoned their Zords, but the Falconzord never arrived, leaving White Ranger Zordless down below.
- Giant Ninjor and Ninja Megazord fought Centiback in snow-covered mountains.
- Once knocked down, Ninjor transformed into battle mode.
- Ninjor's powered-up blade attack sliced Centiback, and the Ninja Megazord's Power Punches then destroyed him.
- In the outdoor cafe, Bulk and Skull were afraid of the football Lt. Stone had, and he, angry about their not being at the football field, didn't believe that they'd seen a monster.
- Neither the teens, Alan, nor Joe said anything when Lt. Stone told Bulk and Skull they'd be lucky to get crossing guard duty, since he didn't believe their story which Alan, Joe, and Rocky could have verified.
- Bulk and Skull were terrified of the football when Lt. Stone tossed it to them to have them take it back to the field.
- The teens, minus Kim, went to the Angel Grove Museum for a special exhibit on ancient Kahmalan culture.
- The teens had a research report due on the legend of the Kahmalan Face Stealer.
- Billy knew that according to the Kahmalan ancient scriptures, "the people of Kahmala were terrorized once a year on the day of the fourth full moon by a creature called Face Stealer"; Adam added, with a bit of excitement, that "Face Stealer would come down from the sky and terrorize the citizens of [their] country by robbing them of their faces and leaving them without souls."
- Azina, the curator, explained that according to the legend, a brave team of warriors used the magical masks for protection and defeated the Face Stealer and captured its spirit in the urn 5,000 years ago, and it would remain there for eternity.
- That day was the fourth full moon of the year.
- Rito, Squatt, and Baboo were walking through the parking lot toward the museum when the five teens were driving away; they stopped and, after Tengas had attacked, ninja-morphed.
- During the fight, the three villains sneaked inside to steal the Face Stealer's urn.
- Ninja Red performed several slide teleports during the fight.
- When a tour group approached them in the museum, the villains hid by pretending to be an exhibit.
- One kid, seeing the supposed mannequins, remarked, "Man, they sure had some ugly-looking monsters back then."
- The villains teleported away with the urn once the tour group had left.
- Ninja Black used the empty suit trick against the Tengas.
- After the fight, the Ninjas demorphed and ran inside to check on the exhibit.
- Azina told the teens the Face Stealer had been stolen.
- The teens told Azina they'd look for clues, and they ran out.
- The six teens had soon teleported to the Command Center, Kim having come from gymnastics.
- Face Stealer soon attacked the park near the lake.
- The teens morphed and teleported to confront Face Stealer.
- Bulk and Skull ran up with reported trouble, then decided this was out of their area of expertise and they should let the Rangers handle it.
- Face Stealer's beam stole Bulk and Skull's faces, and eventually Black Ranger's and then Yellow Ranger's as well, leaving them in a zombielike (and, of course, faceless) state, with the two Rangers' missing faces hidden beneath their helmets.
- The Rangers teleported away to the Command Center with the nearly unconscious Black and Yellow.
- The four Rangers soon teleported to the museum and found Azina, who recognized the Power Rangers.
- The Rangers, pretending not to know Azina, had her loan them the masks, and they then teleported to the park with the masks as protection.
- The beams were reflected back at Face Stealer, freeing the faces he'd stolen.
- The stolen faces included two adult faces, a baby's face, Adam and Aisha's faces, three more adult faces (one wearing glasses), Bulk and Skull's screaming faces, and one more adult face.
- Once their faces had returned to their bodies in the Command Center, helmetless Adam and Aisha didn't know how they had gotten there.
- Blue lightning bolts enlarged Face Stealer, and after Yellow and Black had joined the others, the Rangers called the Zords.
- The Ninja Megafalconzord fought Face Stealer downtown; its Power Punches knocked Face Stealer down, but the monster got back up.
- From the moon palace, Zedd threw the urn back to Earth.
- Titanus, reappearing after a long absence, came and formed the Ninja Ultrazord.
- The Ninja Ultrazord's blasts destroyed Face Stealer, causing him to return to the urn, and the Rangers leapt down, where White Ranger sealed the urn's lid shut.
- When the Rangers walked up to the museum, Bulk and Skull took the urn and masks from them to get all the credit.
- The Rangers teleported away.
- Two security guards, having been told to bring in anyone seen in possession of the stolen artifacts, captured Bulk and Skull; it's unknown why the masks would have been reported stolen as well.
- Later, Azina came to the Juice Bar to tell the six teens that the Face Stealer had been returned to them safely and that they now had extra guards to watch them.
- With Azina standing beside her, Kim said learning about other cultures was great, but that sometimes reading about it was better than living it; she then made a face and looked up at Azina.
- After Aisha had been upset that Veronica hated her (because she hadn't accepted her to the Angel Girls Club), and one year after Rita and Zedd's wedding, Zedd threw a wad of seeds of hate to Earth, then they soon transformed into Hate Master.
- As the five teens (Aisha absent) walked on a dirt path outdoors near the park to go to one of their homes, they were attacked by Tengas, and they ninja-morphed.
- Ninja Black and Ninja Blue performed slide teleports into the ground and, from beneath the earth, tripped the Tengas, then sprang back up.
- Ninja White and Ninja Pink shot combined energy blasts from their fingers.
- Aisha's grandmother gave her a heart necklace that had been in their family for generations.
- During the Tenga fight near the park, Squatt arrived with an alien dustbuster and ducked up some dirt trampled during the fight.
- After Squatt and then the Tengas had left, the Ninjas demorphed.
- Nearby, Squatt gave Hate Master the dust and then left, and Hate Master threw the glowing red dust into the air, creating red particles which swirled through the air over the teens, making them clutch their heads.
- Hate Master sang "Go, go, power particles," in the tune of the communicator chimes (and, obviously, the show's themesong).
- Just as the particles left, Zordon called the teens.
- The teens were quite upset with each other, a fact which could have been discerned easily by their body language.
- Blue lightning bolts enlarged Hate Master downtown.
- Zordon beeped Aisha; she explained the sound to her grandmother by saying it was her alarm, as there was a meeting she had to go to.
- After Aisha's grandmother had left her room, Aisha answered the call and then teleported to near the arguing teens.
- Soon, the teens' heads cleared, and they morphed and called the Zords.
- Hate Master, speaking in raps, said he was commanded from above to send them hate, and the Rangers soon leapt out of their individual Zords, demorphing on the way and landing in the park.
- Hate Master, giant downtown, spoke of sending hate; this was the same day that the five teens would be uncharacteristically hateful toward one another in public.
- In the park, Aisha pleaded with the teens to try to get them not to argue.
- Adam and the others left Aisha behind.
- The six teens had soon teleported to the Command Center, then the five hate-filled teens were teleported away from the Command Center without their communicators.
- The Command Center suddenly lost all power, thanks to a device Billy had made in the Juice Bar.
- The five teens all obviously hated each other in the Juice Bar.
- Hate Master, now normal-sized, appeared in the park with a white lightning bolt.
- Hate Master confronted Bulk and Skull in the park, filling them with hate, then he left.
- Later in the Youth Center, Tommy and Adam were about to fight while the other three hateful teens watched.
- Soon, Aisha teleported to the park near the lake, where Tengas attacked her, and she ninja-morphed.
- Tengas collected dust trampled by Ninja Yellow during the fight, then they left, some flying and others teleporting.
- Ninja Yellow demorphed, and Hate Master then confronted Aisha; after a Tenga had given him the dust, he started to fill Aisha with hate.
- Aisha struggled mentally to resist, and Hate Master then vanished, having failed to cast his hate spell on her.
- Aisha ran to the Youth Center and stopped Tommy and Adam from fighting, loudly telling them they shouldn't be violent or use their gifts against each other, and that they were friends and shouldn't hate each other.
- The teens' heads partially cleared, and Billy gave Aisha his device, allowing her to restore the Command Center's power.
- Soon, blue lightning bolts enlarged Hate Master downtown.
- In the Juice Bar, Bulk and Skull mocked Aisha's speech to the teens about overcoming hate, then continued bickering with each other.
- A powerful beam of love from the Command Center removed the spell from the teens and Bulk and Skull.
- Zordon called the teens, and they answered it in the locker hall, then morphed and teleported to somewhere to call the Zords.
- The Rangers were shown leaping up to their Zords.
- The Ninjazords fought Hate Master individually.
- Downtown, the Frog unleashed a swarm of mini-Frogzords which latched onto and electrocuted Hate Master, then the Frog blew fire at him.
- Titanus arrived and shot fireballs at Hate Master.
- The Ape fought Hate Master, the Falconzord its wingtip cannons, and the Wolf and Bear shot eyebeams.
- The Crane's lasers were the last attack before Hate Master exploded.
- After the battle, the Falconzord flew back toward the sun.
- When Bulk and Skull were selling tickets to the junior police Ball, the monster Miss Chief went around Angel Grove High (and around all of Angel Grove) invisible, making people fall in love, such as Kim with Skull, Lt. Stone with Miss Appleby, and Bulk with Aisha.
- The teens were later in the park while lovestruck Kim was acting weird, and they were attacked by Goldar and Tengas.
- The teens ninja-morphed.
- Serpentera flew away from the moon but soon ran out of energy and turned back.
- Goldar and the Tengas soon retreated, and the teens teleported to the Command Center.
- People were frollicking together in a field where Miss Chief had struck.
- The teens soon teleported out of the Command Center and were then back at school.
- Mr. Caplan fell in love with Miss Appleby, who wondered if everyone in the school had gone mad.
- Invisible, Finster sent Miss Chief back to the palace and undid every one of Miss Chief's love matches one-by-one.
- Once the spell was removed, Mr. Caplan and Lt. Stone, previously fighting over Miss Appleby, introduced themselves to each other, and Miss Appleby was astonished.
- Once the love spells had all been undone, Serpentera had returned to the palace.
- Zordon called the teens at school, and they answered in a corner of a hallway at the busy school, then morphed and teleported to the park where Miss Chief was attacking while visible.
- After a fight, blue lightning bolts enlarged Miss Chief, and the Rangers called the Zords.
- The Ninja Megazord fought Miss Chief downtown.
- Red Ranger called for Tommy, and the Falconzord then came to form the Ninja Megafalconzord.
- The Ninja Megafalconzord destroyed Miss Chief.
- At the dance, Lt. Stone asked Miss Appleby to dance, and she delightfully agreed.
- Kim apologized to Skull for the way she'd acted, and they both agreed it was best they were friends.
- As Kim and Aisha walked through the park after Aisha had been working at the animal shelter, they found the white cat they would name P.C.
- Aisha gave P.C. to the shelter to make sure no one owned her.
- Rito arrived outside the animal shelter, hid in the bushes, and scared away a couple walking to the shelter; he yelled at them, "Surprise! No kitty for you today!"
- Bulk planned for himself and Skull to keep an eye on the monster (Rito) they'd seen scaring people outside the shelter.
- Bulk and Skull sneaked up on Rito and tried to arrest him.
- When Rito turned around, Bulk and Skull ran screaming.
- Inside the shelter, Aisha looked out the window and, seeing Rito, loudly ninja-morphed while people were elsewhere inside the shelter.
- The Yellow Ninja Ranger fought Rito.
- Zordon beeped the five teens at the outdoor cafe, and they ran to a secluded area beside the outdoor cafe, where they loudly ninja-morphed and arrived to help Ninja Yellow against Rito.
- The Tengas arrived, startling Rito, and they fought the Ninja Rangers in the shelter's parking lot.
- Ninja Black threw energy balls.
- Ninja Red merged with a tree for a bit.
- Inside, P.C. transformed into Kat and watched the fight through the window.
- Kat's primary wardrobe color was pink.
- Ninja Yellow did a slide teleport underground to avoid Rito's sword.
- Then confronted by the six Ninjas, the Tengas retreated, and Rito vanished after running into a tree from fear.
- When discovered in the shelter by Dr. Wheeler, Kat said she was looking for a puppy to adopt.
- The Ninjas demorphed, and Adam raced Rocky to the Youth Center, with Billy following them.
- Upon seeing Aisha walk in with the others, Kat backed away to hide and turn back into P.C.
- P.C. liked Tommy and Aisha but hissed at Kim and scratched her hand when Kim tried to pet her.
- At Aisha's house, P.C. got out through the front door and turned into Kat with pink energy in the bushes.
- On the other side of the bush from Aisha's house, Rita appeared on a dumpster and talked with Kat.
- Rita turned the dumpster into a black Mustang convertible with the license plate of "Purrrfect" while visible from other houses in the residential areas.
- Kat drove the car to the Youth Center and asked Tommy to take a look at her car, which was broken-down outside.
- Tommy had Ernie tell Kim he'd be right back; after fixing the car, Tommy took the car for a drive with Kat.
- Bulk and Skull showed Lt. Stone to the area where they'd encountered the monster, but Rito was gone.
- As Tommy drove, a white lightning bolt struck the car, making it vanish with Tommy and Kat inside.
- Rito soon went to Earth, and blue lightning bolts made him grow near downtown.
- Zordon called the five teens, and they answered it in the Youth Center's locker hall, then teleported to the Command Center.
- Minutes later, the teens morphed and teleported to the mountains or park.
- Giant Rito crouched down and said hello to the Rangers, then asked what they were going to do to stop him, blowing on them.
- Rito had to go, saying they knew how that "Ed" could be.
- The five Rangers called their Ninjazords and confronted Rito individually downtown.
- The Bear stomped the ground, making it tremor.
- The Ninja Megazord fought Rito downtown; its Power Punches soon sent Rito flying, and he returned to the moon.
- The five teens then returned to the Command Center.
- Some time later, P.C. appeared in the park and immediately turned into a cat monster.
- Billy and Adam were walking toward Billy's house on a residential street when they were confronted by the cat monster; on the sidewalk of the street, they morphed and fought the monster.
- Blue Ranger soon called the others for help, and they morphed and teleported there from the Command Center.
- The cat monster retreated after a brief fight.
- The other three Rangers ran off, and Blue and Black ran off in the direction of Billy's house.
- Some time later, Rocky called Billy in his lab from the Command Center.
- Billy and Adam eventually teleported to the Command Center.
- Soon, Tommy was teleported from a cave (possibly in another dimension) to the Command Center with white energy other than standard teleportation energy.
- Shortly afterward, the cat monster attacked people in the park, and the six teens morphed and teleported there.
- Blue lightning bolts enlarged cat monster downtown, and the Rangers called their Zords.
- Giant Ninjor arrived as the Ninja Megazord was forming; he answered the cat monster's question of who he was with a cry of, "Ninjor!"
- Ninjor and the Ninja Megazord fought the cat monster downtown.
- Ninjor transformed into battle mode, saying he couldn't let her win, as good must prevail.
- Ninjor threw his energy ball, and the Ninja Megafalconzord's Power Punch destroyed the cat monster.
- The Rangers leapt down, demorphing on the way, landing unmorphed in sight of Kat in the park.
- Kat, pretending to have been a helpless victim in her apparent capture, described a witch and horrible monsters; she then became friends with the teens (or, rather, pretended to become friends with them).
- The six teens went swimming at the lake, where Bulk and Skull were on patrol; the teens had invited Kat, beginning the trend of Kat's spending time with the teens.
- Rita appeared in the park, talked with Kat for a bit, then vanished.
- Some time later, Tengas attacked the lake, causing a panic; the teens slipped underwater and stayed under for almost a minute before bursting up as Ninja Rangers once everyone was gone.
- Ninja Black temporarily split into two ninjas, then recombined.
- Ninja Yellow vanished in a poof of smoke, reappearing later in the fight.
- Tengas threw Ninja White into the water, but he burst back out, dry.
- Meanwhile, Kat went to the teens' picnic table and stole Kim's Power Coin from her bookbag, making Ninja Pink weak during the fight.
- Kat was about to steal Aisha's coin as well when Bulk and Skull told her to run.
- After Kat had teleported away while walking behind the fleeing Bulk and Skull, the two officers looked back and fainted, acting as though they'd seen her vanish.
- After the Tengas left, the Ninjas demorphed, with Kim still weak.
- Alpha beeped the teens to tell them Goldar and Tengas were attacking the park.
- The teens gathered up their things, and Kim realized her coin was missing.
- Tommy called Zordon.
- While the others stayed to give Kim power until she was strong enough to be teleported, Tommy morphed and teleported to fight Goldar and the Tengas.
- Ninjor arrived to help White Ranger during the fight.
- While Kat watched the fight from behind a tree, Rita appeared behind her and handed her Kim's Power Coin, giving her instructions; Rita then vanished.
- White Ranger and Ninjor soon confronted Goldar, but he grew, apparently without any lightning bolts.
- White Ranger called the Falconzord, and Ninjor grew.
- Giant Ninjor mentioned Goldar's name.
- Kat teleported into the Falconzord's cockpit and teleported White Ranger out, sending him falling to the ground.
- Goldar beat up Ninjor, causing Ninjor to shrink back to normal size.
- The Falconzord suddenly turned into a real white falcon and vanished.
- Ninjor, weak, then faded away as well.
- Giant Goldar told White Ranger that Lord Zedd had his Falconzord and that he was finished, then he left.
- White Ranger called Zordon, and after a bit of brooding, he teleported to the Command Center, where the others teens already were.
- Kat was later in a tree in the park looking at the photo she'd stolen from Kim's bag.
- Tommy, Adam, and Rocky later worked out in the Youth Center, with Tommy being very upset; Billy and Aisha were there as well, and meanwhile, Kim was resting in the Command Center.
- Inciserator appeared in the park from a white lightning bolt, offering a couple to come with him for a little bite, but they ran off screaming.
- Inciserator continued terrorizing people in the park.
- Zordon called the five teens, and they answered in the locker hall, then morphed and teleported to the park.
- The five Rangers didn't do well against Inciserator's fighting skills.
- As part of a trap, Kat appeared to be attacked by Tengas in the mountains.
- Kim soon ninja-morphed in the Command Center and was teleported to protect Kat.
- In the park, Lt. Stone told Bulk and Skull, "I find it very odd that you two are the only ones in Angel Grove, outside of the Power Rangers, to face off with a different monster every week!"
- Skull said monsters were there every time they turned around, and Lt. Stone translated that they were claiming to be monster magnets.
- Lt. Stone gave Bulk and Skull twenty-four hours to show him a monster.
- In the mountains, Ninja Pink collapsed during the Tenga fight as Kat watched from the bushes.
- Goldar arrived, and the Tengas scattered.
- The unconscious Pink Ninja Ranger demorphed, and Goldar stood over her and teleported himself and her away.
- After blasting the Rangers in the park, Inciserator teleported away.
- The five Rangers teleported to the Command Center.
- There was a particular area in the park where Bulk and Skull told Lt. Stone they saw most of the monsters, and where the Rangers had moments earlier happened to be fighting Inciserator.
- At the end of the day, P.C. walked up to Bulk and Skull, and Skull picked her up.
- After being set down, P.C. went to the other side of a bush nearby and turned into Kat.
- Emerging, Kat said hello to Skull, and her eyes flashed red; Skull found it quite odd but didn't say anything.
- Some time later, Alpha teleported Zedd and his throne from the moon palace into the Command Center.
- Soon, Zedd got back into his throne and returned to the moon.
- Kat teleported into Zedd's Dark Dimension cave in which energy was being drained from the unconscious Kim.
- In the park, the five teens later set up the PortalCom, similar to the molecular decoders used in 135-GrC2, to open a portal into Zedd's Dark Dimension, while Bulk, Skull, and Lt. Stone slept by a bush nearby.
- After Tommy had gone in, the Tengas flew up and attacked the four teens with loud cawing which failed to awaken the sleeping officers nearby.
- The four teens loudly ninja-morphed and fought the Tengas.
- Ninja Yellow had the Tengas dance and then fall down.
- Ninja Black briefly became giant-sized to catch some Tengas.
- Several Tengas shoved over one of the PortalCom units and attacked it, then they retreated, as did the others.
- The Ninja Rangers examined the PortalCom units, and Ninja Blue set them back up.
- See Monster confronted the Rangers, and they morphed into Power Rangers.
- See Monster flashed the Rangers with the layer of eyes inside his coat, disorienting them briefly.
- The Shogunzords, warrior Zords with the same color, animal heads, and geometric shape symbols as the Ninjazords (except that what should have been the Pink Shogunzord to match the Crane was actually the White Shogunzord) then walked up to the park, causing thumping in the ground.
- Morphed Rocky remarked that quakes didn't happen in Angel Grove.
- The four Rangers examined the Shogunzords in awe.
- A large image of Rita appeared in the sky, telling the Rangers the Shogunzords (not mentioning their name) were powered by their precious Ninjor and armed with battle technology by their caged Falconzord; now they were to pilot the Zords to destroy their own city, and the world would hate them forever, giving them no choice but to serve Lord Zedd and her forever.
- The large Rita image then told the Rangers to pilot the Zords, or "Kimberly" was toast.
- The Rangers gave their Power Coins to Blue Ranger, then the four leapt up to their respective Shogunzords.
- Eventually, White Ranger emerged from the PortalCom portal holding the unconscious Kimberly, and he set her down near the bushes.
- White Ranger called Zordon, and Kim and the PortalCom generators teleported away to the Command Center.
- White Ranger leapt up to the White Shogunzord, and the five Shogunzords powered up.
- Blue lightning bolts enlarged See Monster near a forest.
- See Monster fought the Shogunzords in the mountains.
- The Shogunzords wielded their weapons, with Red wielding a shield; White, two tuning fork-like weapons; Yellow, a rake-like weapon; Blue, a lance; and Black an archer's bow.
- The Shogunzords then fought See Monster downtown, perhaps having knocked him backwards into it.
- The Shogunzords assembled into the Shogun Megazord, which bore the Japanese kanji of "shinobi" on its chest, meaning "the way of the ninja." (Source: Submitted by Anthony Leong)
- The Shogun Megazord fought See Monster downtown.
- The Shogun Megazord's Fire Saber destroyed See Monster, and smoke then drifted up into the sky and exploded.
- There were now many people having fun in the park despite its having been deserted earlier.
- Upon waking up to a kid's red dragon kite having landed beside him, Lt. Stone ran off screaming, thinking he'd seen a monster.
- The six teens were in the Command Center near sunset.
- Kim was still a bit tired.
- Kim had brought P.C. to the outdoor cafe a number of times.
- After Kim left, P.C. went into the alley and turned into Kat, then Rita appeared for Kat to report what Kim was doing.
- When Kim's car was stolen, Bulk and Skull commandeered a cab to chase after him, and Kim rode with them.
- From the alley, Rita looked into the air to talk with Zedd.
- Kat soon shouted at Rita that she wasn't evil, but rather good; in response, Rita zapped her with her wand to turn her evil again.
- Kat turned back into P.C. and scurried away, then Rita laughed and presumably left.
- Meanwhile, Ernie was upset that P.C. was missing, and the guys were looking for her.
- The cab in which Bulk, Skull, and Kim rode ran into a green energy beam from above which soon turned the car into the Crabby Cabbie monster, who said his own name; the three passengers were trapped inside the now-odd-looking interior of the cab.
- Alpha called the guys, who were at the outdoor cafe, and they answered while at a table, then left.
- At the time, Aisha was at the animal shelter.
- The five helmetless Rangers were in the Command Center some time later, perhaps having fought Crabby Cabbie once already.
- Minutes later, the five Rangers chased after Crabby Cabbie on their new Shark Cycles, which Alpha said were faster vehicles, perhaps than the Battle Bikes.
- Soon, in the mountains in the park, blue lightning bolts enlarged Crabby Cabbie, and the Rangers soon called the Shogunzords and leapt up to them.
- Crabby Cabbie fought the Shogunzords downtown.
- Crabby Cabbie completely crashed through at least one building downtown.
- Crabby Cabbie was suddenly scrambled by red energy, and Bulk, Skull, and Kim flew out of his tailpipe and landed on a residential street, seeing the Shogunzords confronting giant Crabby Cabbie overhead.
- The Shogunzords assumed a tower formation which spun around, destroying Crabby Cabbie with an energy cyclone; smoke then drifted up and exploded.
- Kim and the awed Bulk and Skull had watched the battle.
- The five teens were later at the outdoor cafe, with Aisha back at the shelter, when Bulk and Skull returned Kim's stolen car.
- The day after Kim had gotten Coach Schmidt's offer to train her personally, the six teens met up in the Command Center to discuss the situation.
- Some time after Kat had been watching Kim in a training facility probably days later, Kat and Rita talked in the branches of a tree in the park.
- Some time after that, while Kim was with Coach Schmidt, the five teens had been called to the Command Center as a result of Zedd and Rita's split attack.
- The five teens soon morphed and teleported to various locations: the Red and Yellow Rangers fought Vampirus and Artistmole in the mountainous plains near large power lines, Blue and Black fought the Tengas in the mountains, and White fought Tengas, Goldar, and Rito with Saba in the park.
- White Ranger called Billy and Adam for help, and Blue Ranger and Red Ranger both replied.
- White Ranger called the Command Center to have Alpha call Kim, and Kim was then beeped in the Youth Center as she prepared to train with Coach Schmidt.
- Kim told the coach she'd forgotten to do something really important, and he gave her a speech how important her practice was.
- Her communicator soon went off again, making Coach Schmidt wonder what the strange sound was, and she left, assuring him it was a serious emergency.
- From somewhere, Kim morphed and teleported to White Ranger's aid.
- During the fight, White Ranger called the others twice; Blue Ranger then contacted Red.
- Soon, as Pink and White were being beaten, Black and Blue ran to join them, with the Tengas in pursuit.
- Vampirus suddenly landed directly on Rito, thanks to Red and Yellow on a hill nearby, and Artistmole rolled down the hill below them.
- The villains charged at the six Rangers and didn't do well, so the villains retreated.
- Pink Ranger faced the others, then teleported away, and she was then unmorphed to rush into the Youth Center; just as she was entering, White Ranger called her again, saying the villains were back and they were calling the Shark Cycles.
- Kim answered her communicator in the locker hall (where Bulk and Skull had just gone), and Kat listened from around the corner as Kim used the communicator.
- The six Rangers used the Shark Cycles against Goldar, Rito, Artistmole, and Vampirus in a parking lot in the park.
- Rito got on Pink Ranger's bike, but White Ranger soon kicked him off, making Rito retreat.
- Yellow Ranger's Shark Cycle knocked Artistmole over, making him vanish.
- Goldar retreated from the incoming Red Ranger.
- Vampirus was struck by Black Ranger, and he soon left.
- After the fight, the Rangers rushed over to the very weakened Pink Ranger, and she fainted in White Ranger's arms.
- That night, Ernie had let Kim come in to work on the practice she hadn't been able to do with Coach Schmidt.
- Before leaving, Ernie asked to make sure Kim would be okay, and she told him she was fine.
- After Ernie had walked out the outdoor cafe, P.C. appeared on one of the outdoor tables and turned into Kat, who sat remembering various memories.
- Kat remembered being in the park by Angel Grove Lake when Rita had confronted her and put red cat energy spirits from her wand into Kat to put her under her control.
- Kat soon rushed into the Youth Center just in time to see Kim fall and hurt herself.
- Kat had called the ambulance and gone with Kim to the hospital.
- After Kim had woken up the next morning, Billy called Rocky, Adam, and Aisha over the communicator from the hospital while the other three were in the park.
- Rito had somehow overheard Billy's call to the others.
- Kim didn't wear her communicator while in her hospital room.
- Rito and Tengas confronted the three teens as they walked to Rocky's 4x4, and the three ninja-morphed near a street in the park just as someone walked by the open doorway of a building across the street.
- Ninja Black performed a slide-teleport during the fight.
- Zordon called Tommy; soon, Tommy and Billy loudly ninja-morphed and teleported from Kim's room.
- Rito and the Tengas eventually retreated, and the ninjas demorphed and rode in Rocky's 4x4 to the hospital.
- Kat told Kim a long story about her efforts against the Power Rangers and knowing that they were Rangers.
- The other five teens walked in and heard the end of Kat's story.
- Soon, the five teens and Kat went on a walk in front of the hospital, where a trash can turned into Garbage Mouth.
- Tengas teleported around Kat, then teleported with her to Garbage Mouth's side.
- With a parking lot and entire huge hospital wall full of possible witnesses, the five teens morphed.
- Garbage Mouth held Kat while sending the Tengas to fight the Rangers.
- When Bulk, Skull, and Lt. Stone emerged from the hospital exit and saw the fight, Bulk exclaimed, "It's those weird birds again!" and the three ran away.
- The scene which the three officers would have seen was Garbage Mouth holding Kat while all of the Rangers but Pink fought Tengas; even though Kat wasn't currently a Ranger, any suspicion this sight would have raised would have become correct when Kat did soon become the Pink Ranger.
- Soon, Kat stomped on Garbage Mouth's foot to free herself.
- The Rangers had Kat run inside to wait with Kim.
- Blue lightning bolts enlarged Garbage Mouth right beside the hospital.
- The five Rangers called the Shogunzords and leapt up to them.
- In the mountains near an industrial area, Garbage Mouth sucked the Shogunzords into his garbage can, but they soon burst out and then formed the Shogun Megazord.
- The Shogun Megazord was obviously much stronger than Garbage Mouth, whose attacks didn't faze the Megazord.
- The Fire Saber destroyed Garbage Mouth, and smoke then drifted up and exploded.
- Later, Billy, Tommy, and Kat were walking by the lake when Rita and Rito appeared, then soon left, leaving a note behind.
- Soon, the five teens met up in the Command Center to discuss the ultimatum.
- Hours later, after the teens had been doing other things, the five teens and Kat walked through the park, and Rita, Rito, and Goldar appeared.
- Goldar dropped a blue bottle onto the ground.
- As Kat walked up to the villains, Billy used a device to protect Kat with a forcefield, but the teens found that Ninjor wasn't in the bottle as promised.
- Tengas arrived, and the five teens ninja-morphed.
- A Tenga smashed the forcefield device, leaving Kat unprotected.
- Rito grabbed Kat from behind and teleported away with her, then soon returned alone.
- The villains then teleported away, and the ninjas demorphed.
- The six teens met up in the Command Center, with Kim, having been released from the hospital, now wearing her communicator again.
- Minutes later, Kat was teleported with the pink Power Coin from the moon palace's dungeon into the Command Center.
- Many days later, after Kim had been accepted to the Pan Globals and invited to Florida with Coach Schmidt, Kim and the five teens met in the Command Center.
- Kat was soon teleported there in white energy.
- At Santa Claus's compound at the North Pole on Christmas Eve, elves worked to prepare presents, and one female elf read mail and made decisions on presents.
- Rito and Tengas took over the workshop.
- Santa knew who Rito was and that Rito had been very naughty this year.
- Zordon called the teens, interrupting Kim's and Tommy's kiss, and the six teens met up in the locker hall to answer the call, then teleported to the Command Center.
- Somewhere outdoors, Kat talked with the teens briefly on the Viewing Globe while away with her family.
- The teens soon teleported to the North Pole.
- Kim and Aisha lured Rito out of the workshop, and once Goldar had teleported in next to Rito outside, the teens pelted them with snowballs, making them retreat into the workshop.
- The elves sprang an ambush, tripping Goldar and Rito and making the Tengas slip on marbles, then tying them all up.
- Tommy talked to Alpha on the communicator to get him to teleport the goons, while Santa and the elves were listening.
- Alpha teleported the goons in white energy back to the moon.
- The teens helped the elves get back on schedule.
- Santa told the teens, "Christmas is saved, thanks to you Power Rangers. You've done a lot of good in your young lives, but I think you've made more people happy today than ever before!"
- Tommy and Aisha thanked Santa for doing his job for the children of the world and keeping the holiday spirit alive in all of them.
- Santa knew Billy's name.
- Santa gave Tommy a sack full of presents for the kids at the party in the Youth Center.
- Santa delivered a present to the moon palace, actually just Zedd's Hypno-Spin toys that had been left at the workshop.
- A kid on Bulk's lap in the Youth Center said that he wanted, among other things, an autographed picture of the Rangers.
- Kat now wore a pink-striped communicator, and Kim was gone.
- After Adam and Billy had split up from Kat on a residential street, she was attacked by Tengas, and she ninja-morphed for the first time.
- Tiny Ravenator appeared beside the pita Tommy had ordered in the Juice Bar, and the shrunken monster crawled in, with nobody seeming to notice.
- After ingesting the monster, Tommy suddenly went uncharacteristically crazy for junk food, even taking a huge platter of junk food from Skull.
- The Tengas soon flew away from Ninja Pink after she'd beaten them.
- Once Kat had joined them, the five teens went into the locker hall and teleported to the Command Center, leaving Tommy behind.
- The teens soon came back into the Youth Center and then went to the bake sale at Angel Grove High where Tommy had gone.
- Tommy pigged out at Bulk and Skull's bake sale.
- Soon after Rocky and Aisha had bought a ridiculously enormous sundae from an ice cream truck in the park directly nearby, Tommy coughed up Ravenator, who then became full-size, and the teens morphed.
- Ravenator was a monster whose head was just a giant mouth, and his attack came on the same day as Tommy's uncharacteristic junk food spree.
- Pink Ranger was probably now taller than morphed Kim had been, and she now would have had a different voice with an Australian accent.
- After morphing, Pink Ranger looked at her hands, impressed.
- During the fight, blue lightning bolts enlarged Ravenator in the park.
- The Rangers called the Shogunzords, with Pink Ranger riding with White in the White Shogunzord.
- The Shogun Megazord fought Ravenator in the mountains.
- The Fire Saber quickly destroyed Ravenator, and smoke drifted up and exploded.
- Later, Tommy told his angry student Danny that he'd made some mistakes, referring to his junk food spree, but that martial arts was about Danny believing in himself, not in Tommy.
- The teens and a large number of other volunteers worked on Kat's construction project to finish up some low-cost housing.
- Squatt, Rito, and Baboo appeared behind a bush to watch the people working.
- Hours later, after everyone else had left, Tengas and Rito woke up Bulk and Skull, making them run screaming.
- Kat was upset that the villains were tearing up the place, and she ninja-morphed within view of some buildings surrounding the area.
- Ninja Pink soon called the Command Center for help.
- Zordon called the five teens, and they went to the flower area near the outdoor cafe to answer it, then they loudly ninja-morphed and teleported to help Ninja Pink.
- During the fight, in which Rito wasn't doing well, a red energy beam from above struck the ground twice near Ninja Pink, then hit the wall, turning a section of it into Brick Bully.
- Brick Bully was created from the wall of the housing project Kat had led.
- The ninjas soon morphed into Rangers.
- Brick Bully turned the Yellow and Black Rangers into bricks, then White and Red as well.
- Blue and Pink teleported away to the Command Center with the bricks.
- Brick Bully ate construction supplies, growing into an advanced form.
- Blue Ranger soon teleported back to the site.
- Not doing well, Blue Ranger lured the monster out of the site into a residential street.
- At the site, Bulk and Skull told Lt. Stone they'd been attacked by monsters - "giant bird-looking things," but Lt. Stone merely ordered them to get the building supplies back.
- Bulk and Skull saw Blue Ranger fighting Brick Bully in the nearby residential area.
- Rito appeared behind Bulk and Skull and proudly told them his sister had turned the wall into the monster; they ran screaming.
- Blue Ranger wasn't doing well at all, but Brick Bully suddenly grew weak.
- Blue lightning bolts enlarged Brick Bully, and the giant monster tried to fall on Blue Ranger but missed.
- Blue Ranger called his Shogunzord, and the Blue Shogunzord fought Brick Bully downtown.
- Brick Bully made walls come up around the Blue Shogunzord and threw rods into it, blowing it up, but the Zord was apparently undamaged.
- The Shogunzord proceeded to pound Brick Bully, then while the monster was reclined after being thrown down, the Shogunzord impaled it with the blunt end of its staff, making the monster explode into chunks which were scattered around the area.
- Blue Ranger teleported back to the Command Center, and the six teens would eventually teleport out of the Command Center together once they were all restored.
- Kat's visiting aunt had let Kat and Aisha take care of the chimp Kelly to teach her sign language for their language project.
- While the four teens (no Rocky or Adam) were walking in the park with Kelly, Tengas attacked, and the teens ninja-morphed while Kelly watched.
- Ninja Blue did a slide teleport into the ground.
- Finster appeared and chased after Kelly with a device, shooting at her with bluish-yellow energy beams but missing each time.
- Finster teleported away when Ninja Pink leapt at him.
- The Tengas soon retreated, having been worn out by the ninjas.
- Ninja Pink picked up Kelly while still in ninja form.
- Ninja White and Ninja Blue warped away.
- Outside Aisha's house later, Bulk and Skull kidnapped Kelly, and she led them to a Jamaican fruit stand owner in the park who dressed her up in a hat, braids, vest, and shades.
- A white lightning bolt turned Kelly into the Sinister Simian, making the stand owner, Bulk, and Skull run away.
- Sinister Simian terrorized people on the playground in the park.
- Zordon called Kat and Aisha at their house, and they teleported to the Command Center.
- The six teens were soon in the Command Center, then they then morphed and teleported to confront Sinister Simian in the park.
- Pink Ranger told Sinister Simian it was her, Katherine, her friend.
- Blue Ranger tried to approach Sinister Simian to get a fur sample with some tongs, but she slashed him away and then fought the Rangers.
- While Pink and Yellow held Sinister Simian, Blue Ranger leapt over and got a fur sample in his tongs, then teleported away to his garage, where he was unmorphed.
- Soon, Zordon called Billy to check on his progress.
- The five Rangers fought Sinister Simian in the mountainous park.
- Blue lightning bolts enlarged Sinister Simian, and people nearby ran screaming.
- White Ranger stopped a fleeing young woman to tell her not to be afraid, just to go straight home.
- Billy morphed and teleported to join the others, holding a spiral-grooved missile.
- The Rangers called the Shogunzords, which then fought Sinister Simian in the mountains just outside the city.
- During the fight, the White Shogunzord did hand gestures, making Sinister Simian curiously watch; then suddenly, White stepped aside, and Blue shot Blue Ranger's missile into her from its finger, making her shrink and revert to Kelly in the park, where the teens then joined her.
- While the teens, Bulk, Skull, and Lt. Stone were on a horseback ride in the country, there was an earthquake, and the sky grew dark.
- Under a secluded tree area with the other teens, Tommy couldn't contact the Command Center, but the teens then teleported to the Command Center.
- Master Vile had teleported near the Earth and arrived in the moon palace.
- It was still dark outside the Command Center.
- The Command Center's power soon came back on.
- Zordon said the Command Center's operating power had been temporarily interrupted by an immensely evil presence that had crossed the Earth's orbit, casting darkness throughout the planet.
- Soon, it grew light again outside, and Lt. Stone, Bulk, and Skull wondered where the teens had gone.
- Lt. Stone told Bulk and Skull that he didn't know where the teens had gone, but that his years of police experience and his keen instinct told him that the darkness meant there was going to be a monster attack.
- Lt. Stone had Bulk and Skull ride for help.
- Minutes later, Ninjor teleported from the moon palace to the Command Center.
- Master Vile's Space Skull, an enormous flying skull craft with side protrusions like on Vile's head, was soon flying over some location.
- Later, Tengas attacked Bulk and Skull on their ride.
- The teens morphed and teleported to the area to fight off the Tengas; by this time, Bulk and Skull had gotten enough distance not to see the Rangers.
- The Rangers did quite poorly against the Tengas.
- Ninjor appeared elsewhere, and while he was running the join the others, Globbor streaked in and latched onto Ninjor's back.
- Ninjor grew downtown, but blue lightning bolts enlarged Globbor as well.
- Globbor told Ninjor now his power would be his, then Globbor electrocuted Ninjor, and they both vanished.
- Nearly beaten, the Rangers summoned the Metallic Armor, giving them sparkly suits, and blurry motion effects.
- The Rangers beat the Tengas, and White Ranger (whose suit was now actually silver) knocked over the last of the Tengas with a lighthouse beam of white light from his suit.
- The six teens were then in the Command Center.
- Soon, Tommy and Kat morphed and teleported into the moon palace.
- Minutes later, giant Globbor attacked downtown, and the remaining four Rangers morphed without their Metallic Armor and teleported into their Zords (or to somewhere from where they called the Zords).
- The Shogun Megazord apparently stood in the mountains for a bit, then the Ninjazords assembled the Ninja Megazord downtown.
- Giant Globbor was attacking an abandoned building section, and he blew up several buildings around him.
- Downtown, Globbor then began draining the Shogun Megazord's power.
- From the moon, White Ranger called Zordon, then ran off for the Caves of Deception, which were located beneath the palace.
- Soon, from near the start of the caves, White Ranger called Zordon again.
- Soon, the Rangers switched into the Ninja Megazord, but its power was low as well.
- The Space Skull flew overhead.
- Globbor fought the Ninja Megazord downtown.
- Minutes later, White Ranger teleported from the Zeo Crystal's chamber up to Zedd's Chamber of Command in the palace, and he and Pink then teleported out with the caged Falconzord and Zeo Crystal.
- Globbor slimed the Ninja Megazord, causing heavy energy drain.
- The Falconzord flew down with the Pink and White Rangers in it, with the Zeo Crystal in its engine room.
- The Falconzord blasted Globbor from above.
- The Ninja Megafalconzord's power punches apparently destroyed Globbor, but the monster then rose from the flames as the Space Skull flew overhead.
- Globbor summoned a Ninjor-like sword, visor, chest, and armor.
- After attacking with his sword, Globbor launched an energy ball like Ninjor's at the Ninja Megafalconzord.
- The Shogun Megazord came to the Ninja Megafalconzord's aid, blocking one of Globbor's sword attacks.
- The Fire Saber didn't destroy Globbor, but rather, Ninjor, in chains on a rooftop, sparked with damage and was very weak; he continued to spark as the Shogun Megazord struck Globbor with its sword.
- Master Vile appeared on another rooftop, telling the Rangers their Ninjor was connected to his Globbor and that every blow against his monster hurt their friend.
- The Megazords didn't fight back, and they were pummeled by Globbor.
- A blue energy bolt from Globbor's sword ejected the Rangers into an alley below, and the Megazords fell over, the Falconzord detaching from the Ninja Megazord.
- Globbor again blasted the prone Zords.
- The Zords vanished in green energy as Globbor leapt at them.
- Globbor teleported away and was normal-sized in the alley below to drain the Rangers' powers.
- The Rangers summoned the Metallic Armor but weren't protected much from the energy drain.
- Vile appeared in the alley, thanking White Ranger for allowing him to obtain the Zeo Crystal so easily; now he had the Zeo Crystal and the Rangers' Zords, and the universe was his; he would use the Zeo Crystal to destroy the Earth, but first there would be a party.
- Vile left after telling Globbor to finish them.
- A combined blast from the weakened Rangers' armor blasted off Globbor's energy-sucking gauntlets, and the Rangers then teleported to the Command Center, where they would no longer be wearing their Metallic Armor.
- Bulk and Skull brought their saddles to the outdoor cafe, where Ernie was sweeping up with a "closed" sign on the door, and all the tables and chairs were missing.
- Ernie asked them what they were doing out with a monster alert on, and as Bulk was in the process of explaining what had happened, Master Vile and the Tengas walked into the outdoor cafe.
- Vile grabbed Bulk and said, "Humans, I want you to go and call everyone out for a party."
- Rita, Zedd, Rito (carrying an alien boom box), Squatt, Baboo, and Goldar then began to conga around Ernie, Bulk, and Skull.
- Ernie asked about the Rangers, and Bulk deduced they must have lost.
- Bulk started dancing against his will.
- Some time later, the outdoor cafe was decorated and full of dancing people and monsters, with the sign, "Master Vile's End of the World Party" above the door.
- At the outdoor cafe were Garbage Mouth, Hate Master, Slippery Shark, Robogoat, Brick Bully, and Fighting Flea.
- Vampirus and Oysterizer drove up in a limo, or possibly two different limos.
- Dischordia was in the Youth Center, ordering a hot fudge sundae with everything on it from a little girl, telling her not to hold back on the jalapeņos.
- Inciserator, Artistmole, and Invenusable Flytrap were also at the party.
- See Monster and Centiback were standing on either side of a group of four cheerleaders in purple and gold cheerleading suits.
- Rito called himself "party king and dancing fool."
- People seemed to be having a good time partying.
- Several children were serving drinks at the party.
- A human was playing a customized alien keyboard.
- At an alien microphone, Master Vile spoke: "Dance, humans, dance! (laughs, then tests mic) Planet Earth, this is Master Vile speaking. I'm the new landlord in town, and all your leases are up!"
- Vile unleashed blue and yellow energy snakes from both hands, which flew up into the air and caused flashes of light and thunder, then an eclipse; Vile then continued: "And now, everyone, party like there's no tomorrow! Because there's not! (laughs) Everybody boogie!"
? Eventually, Kat, Tommy, and Rocky teleported unmorphed from the Command Center and went into the Youth Center.
- Meeting Tommy, Rocky, and Kat in the Youth Center, Bulk and Skull asked what had happened to them, noting they must have really gotten lost.
- Bulk and Skull asked if they'd seen the Power Rangers anywhere.
- Bulk said Master Vile was making everybody dance until they dropped, and Skull said he was going to be starting the destruction ceremony soon.
- Bulk suspected something terrible had happened to the Rangers.
- Tengas made Bulk and Skull keep dancing, but not the teens.
- Tommy remarked, "Oh man, it's never been this bad before," to which Goldar, approaching them, replied, "You mean, it's never been better!"
- Tommy and Rocky assumed defensive stances when faced with Goldar, but Goldar didn't bother fighting the teens since he knew the Earth already belonged to Master Vile.
- From the Command Center, helmetless Blue Ranger called the three teens, and they answered it in the middle of the Youth Center; soon, they'd returned to the Command Center.
- Tommy, Rocky, and Kat morphed again, and the six Rangers teleported to the corroded, dark planet in the M51 galaxy where their Zords were covered in rust.
- Several minutes later, Master Vile said into his mic that it was time to activate the Zeo Crystal and destroy the world.
- Vile shot more blue and yellow energy snakes from both hands.
- Red eyebeams from the Ninja Megazord, Falconzord, and Shogun Megazord combined into a single red beam which shot to Earth and decimated entire buildings.
- After the Rangers had reclaimed the Zeo Crystal, Blue Ranger called the Command Center briefly.
- Master Vile told everyone it was time for total destruction, but nothing happened.
- Zedd told Rita amongst the people at the party that he saw the Rangers were coming back to Earth, and everyone, especially Bulk and Skull, was happy to hear the news.
- Vile sent Globbor to return to destroying the city, then he returned to his Space Skull.
- Giant Globbor attacked downtown in the darkness of the eclipse, destroying many buildings as people ran through the streets in panic.
- Globbor dripped goo all over the city below him.
- The Zords appeared downtown from green energy.
- Upon tapping the Zords' energy, Ninjor-Globbor was wearing small symbols of Ninjor and four of the Zords, with no Falconzord or Ape symbols, and he had four Aquitian Ranger helmets for heads: yellow in front, white on his right, black in back, and blue on his left; he was still weilding a sword, but not Ninjor's sword.
- Globbor told the Rangers, "How do you like me now, Rangers? I've got the same power as you!"
- Master Vile's face appeared from red lightning bolts in the black sky and declared it would be his world from now on.
- Globbor told the Rangers there was no room in this world for them anymore.
- The Megazords and Falconzord fought Globbor despite the monster's connection to Ninjor.
- Globbor caught the Falconzord and threw it into a building, destroying the building.
- Globbor used a wrist-mounted black crossbow weapon on the Megazords.
- The Shogun Megazord shot flaming energy from its Fire Saber.
- Yellow energy beams from the Command Center reversed Vile's darkness spell, undoing the eclipse, and upon being punched by the Ninja Megazord, Globbor lost his captured powers with green energy.
- Vile grew to giant size, apparently trashing his Space Skull's throne room, and he was then downtown with dark clouds over him.
- Master Vile challenged "puny little Ninjor," and Ninjor grew and transformed into battle mode from near some woods below.
- Vile shot a red energy bolt at the Zords.
- The Falconzord blasted Vile and Globbor, then Globbor rushed forward, only to be pounded by Ninjor.
- The Fire Saber, followed by Ninjor's energy ball, destroyed Globbor.
- Vile said monsters came and went, but he wouldn't be so easily destroyed.
- The Rangers formed the Shogun Megafalconzord, which blasted Vile with its cannons.
- The Falconzord then combined with Ninja Megazord, and the Ninja Megafalconzord's Power Punches didn't appear to do much but make Vile laugh; holding his chest, however, Vile then said, "You'll never defeat me, Rangers! I'll return when you least expect it! You haven't seen the last of Master Vile!"; he then teleported away laughing, and the sky cleared.
- With Vile standing in its open mouth area, the Space Skull soon rose up from beneath the mountains and flew over the mountains.
- Elsewhere in the mountains, the Rangers met, with White Ranger holding the Zeo Crystal.
- The Rangers summoned the Metallic Armor, then Tommy soon threw the crystal into the air and broke it into five subcrystals with Saba.
- Each of the Rangers but White Ranger took a subcrystal and then teleported away to wherever Zordon was opening a time hole for them, then White Ranger soon teleported away as well.
- Another day, perhaps another week, the teens, Bulk, Skull, and Lt. Stone continued their Nature Appreciation Ride.
- Master Vile's Space Skull flew over the mountains, probably over a span of multiple days.
- Another day, Kat and Aisha were working on their school song in Aisha's house when Dischordia screamed in off-key singing in the street, getting Kat and Aisha's attention to make them come outside, most likely also drawing the attention of neighbors.
- Kat and Aisha then morphed in Aisha's front yard.
- As Dischordia sang, red energy waves came from her chest and put Yellow and Pink under a dancing spell.
- Zordon had Alpha call the others, and the four soon morphed and teleported from somewhere to Aisha's street.
- Dischordia put the other Rangers under a dancing spell as well.
- Dischordia's singing one particular note made the ground rumble briefly.
- Soon, Dischordia drew White Ranger close to her, and he pulled out his Power Coin from behind his back to give to her.
- Alpha called the Rangers, and they summoned the Metallic Armor, making bright light in Dischordia's eyes which made her cower.
- The Rangers fought Dischordia well, then powered down their armor.
- Blue lightning bolts enlarged Dischordia, and the Rangers called the Shogunzords.
- After the Shogun Megazord had formed, the Ninja Megafalconzord and Ninjor joined in to help fight Dischordia in the mountains.
- Ninjor asked if someone had forgotten to invite him, then said they were forgiven.
- Dischordia raised her hand to the sky, and dark clouds formed.
- Lightning from above struck Dischordia.
- After being knocked back, Dischordia said she needed more power, and she was again struck by lightning.
- Lightning struck Dischordia again after Ninjor had flipped her over.
- Dischordia's energy blast from her dagger detached the Falconzord from the Ninja Megazord and knocked Ninjor and the Megazords over, tremendously weakening Ninjor, the Zords, and the Rangers inside.
- After White Ranger had taken to the sky in the Falconzord, the Megazords and Ninjor got up, and the skies cleared, and the daylight was too bright for Dischordia.
- Ninjor shoved the Megazords aside for a chance to attack Dischordia, and he transformed into battle mode.
- The Shogun Megafalconzord blasts didn't destroy Dischordia.
- Titanus arrived and formed the Shogun Ultrazord, the blasts of which were finally able to destroy Dischordia.
- During the teens' birthday celebration with Kat at the amusement park, Zordon called the teens, and they answered it somewhere outside and then teleported to the Command Center.
- Minutes later, the teens morphed and teleported to a mountainous field simultaneously overlooking the city, a highway, and the amusement park; it was here where Rito had brought the Orb of Doom, a crystal sphere.
- Many Tengas arrived, surrounding the Rangers, but one group headed for the amusement park.
- Blue, Yellow, and Black ran after the departing Tengas.
- Goldar arrived, and the three remaining Rangers fought Rito, Goldar, and Tengas.
- Outside the amusement park, the three Rangers fought Tengas and did not fare especially well until summoning the Metallic Armor.
- Metallic Yellow Ranger did a streaking jump kick.
- Metallic Black Ranger did a slide teleport twice.
- During the others' fight, Rito planted the Orb in the ground, and a blue beam shot up from it, turning the sky dark.
- The ground then rumbled briefly, and Rito left.
- Bluish-yellow energy bolts blasted White Ranger back when he went for the Orb.
- Red, White, and Pink headed back to the amusement park.
- The three Metallic Rangers were beating the Tengas when the ground quaked briefly.
- The Tengas left, and the three went back to the amusement park as well.
- The blue beam again shone up from the Orb, and everyone in the amusement park watched the gray rumbling and flashing clouds overhead.
- While the teens stood in the crowd at the amusement park with Bulk and Skull directly behind them as everyone watched the skies, the following dialogue ensued:
Aisha: "We can't just let this happen! We've got to do something!"
Kat: "Maybe we should call the Command Center."
Tommy: "No, we can't leave everyone here!"
Bulk (to Skull): "Well, I've seen enough. How about you?"
Skull: "Yeah, let's get something to eat."
- Tommy tried to call the Command Center, but the communicator wouldn't work.
- The ground trembled as the four giant villains stomped through the city.
- Zedd grabbed a building and shook it slightly.
- A white lightning bolt from Zedd's staff caused explosions throughout the city.
- Rita called Zedd "Zeddy."
- Rito thought to wipe out the whole town.
- Goldar remarked, "those puny powerless Rangers" couldn't stop them this time.
- Another white lightning bolt from Zedd's staff caused an enormous explosion which decimated at least one building.
- A police officer with a megaphone was yelling at the people in the parking lot to clear the area and return to their homes, as Angel Grove was now under mandatory curfew.
- A red beam from Rita's wand caused several explosions among a section of abandoned warehouses, and young Billy said it was only a matter of time before they hit the heart of Angel Grove.
- The kids ran off.
- Zedd announced, "Next stop: Angel Grove!"
- As the villains prepared to approach and said nothing could stop them now, Master Vile's energy snakes shrank them.
- Vile's face appeared in the sky, and Rita called him "Father," telling him his timing was rotten.
- Vile called the four villains fools who were going to ruin his plan.
- Rito leapt away as the other three were teleported away by energy snakes.
- Vile told Rito (calling him by name) not to keep him waiting, and Rito responded calling him "Pop."
- Rito summoned the Tengas, and they huddled briefly before going after the kids.
- In an alley, Bulk and Skull were now young punks with skateboards.
- Bulk and Skull weren't familiar any of the kids but Billy.
- With Bulk and Skull listening, Aisha said Bulk and Skull didn't remember them because the kids didn't live here back then; Billy said their minds had retained everything from the point of the Earth's reversal, probably due to the "Power Coins," which Bulk and Skull thought was a club of some sort.
- As the kids walked away, Rito (whom Tommy called by name) and the Tengas confronted them, telling them to hand over the Power Coins.
- The kids and Bulk and Skull ran.
- Bulk, Skull, Billy, and Rocky made a see-saw, and Bulk jumped onto the board when Rito stepped on it, flinging Rito and a Tenga into nearby shopping carts.
- The kids fought the Tengas with various pranks reminiscent of Home Alone.
- When Bulk and Skull heard a police car drive by, they went to them, despite the kids' protests.
- Rito and the Tengas appeared to retreat when the police came, but it seems that Vile had actually teleported them.
- Billy had Tommy and Kat stay behind a corner when the police found the four other kids.
- The two police officers asked the four kids why they were out after curfew, with Bulk and Skull already in the car.
- Billy at first told the officers that they were just looking for some friends.
- One of the officers said he didn't know what was going on, but he said that the kids had scared Bulk and Skull.
- The kids decided to tell the officers the truth, and the following dialogue ensued:
Rocky (to Aisha): "We've gotta tell them!"
Aisha (to officers): "Rocky's right. You're making a big mistake."
Billy: "I know you've never heard of us, but we're the Power Rangers, and without us, the Earth is in great danger."
- Bulk and Skull snicker
Female officer: "Power Rangers? Never heard of 'em."
- Minutes later, the kids were teleported to the lake, where they waited; soon, the five Aquitian Rangers teleported from their underwater headquarters on Aquitar.
- Outside the Command Center, Alpha disarmed the implosion device.
- Bulk and Skull, ready to swim, walked up behind Billy after Billy had said they were still waiting for the Alien Rangers and after Alpha had said from Billy's handheld viewing disc that they would be there soon and that everything was under control; Billy pretended to be giving the kids a lesson about light and prism effects with the disc, and Bulk was bored.
- Bulk and Skull tried to kick the kids off the lake's beach, claiming it.
- Rito, Goldar, and Tengas appeared, making Bulk and Skull run off, and the kids then struck defensive stances.
- Rito told the kids to hand over their Power Coins.
- The kids held Rito and Goldar off by throwing beach toys at them.
- The five Aquitians then appeared on the shore of the lake, materializing from Ranger-colored teleportation effects shaped like giant water molecules.
- The Aquitians wore dark blue suits bearing some slightly similar features to their morphed suits; their bodies appeared human with the exception of enlarged flesh coverings over their scalps.
- Each Aquitian wore an undershirt which matched his or her Ranger color (Aurico red, Delphine white, Tideus yellow, Cestro blue, and Corcus black); Cestro was the only one of the five to resemble an African American, and Delphine was the only female and often stood in the center of the group; at all other times, Aurico would take the center position.
- After the Aquitians had arrived, Delphine's eyes glowed purple as her neck stretched, momentarily revealing gills and webbed neck fins.
- The Aquitians held their hand gestures (fingertips up) above their heads, and they shimmered with blue energy, then launched blue energy from their hands, blowing the villains back and making them retreat.
- The Aquitians and kids introduced themselves, and the Aquitians then stepped forward and inspected the kids.
- Soon, the kids and Aquitians were in the Command Center.
- Minutes later, Professor Longnose, a green monster, Crabby Cabbie, Garbage Mouth, See Monster, and Brick Bully were in the desert, with each of them but Longnose wielding a special weapon.
- Some time later, five of the kids were walking through the warehouse district as Billy was in the Command Center preparing the Aquitians for battle.
- A police van drove through the streets of the warehouse district, telling people they were under attack and that they were under a mandatory curfew.
- Eventually, the Aquitians morphed and teleported from the Command Center to the desert to fight the monsters.
- The Aquitian Rangers each wielded a sword and laser pistol; their helmets looked just like those which had appeared on giant Globbor upon tapping the Ninjazords' and Shogunzords' powers back in the present.
- The White Aquitian Ranger's suit had a skirt.
- Eventually, after significant fighting, blue lightning bolts enlarged the monsters.
- The Aquitian Rangers threw coins of their own into the air, forming from them the Battle Borgs, streamlined versions of the Shogunzords.
- The Battle Borgs mimicked the motions of the Rangers below.
- The five kids were soon teleported to the Command Center, from which Tommy eventually called Delphine.
- The Shogunzords appeared and instantly merged into the Shogun Megazord; the Battle Borgs then stood with the Megazord.
- As Longnose charged, the Fire Saber destroyed him, and the other monsters retreated in green energy.
- Master Vile soon teleported from the moon palace back to M51.
- The five Aquitians were then in the Command Center.
- On TV, a female reporter stood with a crowd in front of a building to report, "The citizens of Angel Grove are once again safe. Thanks to some unknown superheroes, the mandatory curfew has been lifted. This is channel six reporting."
- The reporter believed Bulk when he said they'd seen the superheroes, but she didn't believe Skull when he said they were aliens that had come from the sky.
- The reporter ended by saying, "To those unknown heroes, all of Angel Grove thanks you."
- Billy was in the Command Center with the Aquitians one morning before school, but he soon left for school, taking his regenerator invention with him in his bookbag.
- Billy's communicator beeped and functioned like a watch.
- The four kids rode on a bus after school while Billy and Adam walked to Billy's house.
- Rito and Goldar appeared in the street after the bus had driven off, and Rito soon leapt onto the bus's roof and peered down, making the bus driver slam on the brakes and fling him off the front.
- Rito went into the bus full of panicking students; when the bus driver told Rito about their rules, Rito put him to sleep with blue eyebeams.
- Rito told the amazed kids to give him what he wanted, and he was trying to be scary, but the children soon began throwing things at him, making him retreat.
- Goldar threw a net down onto Rito and landed on him, making the children laugh, and Tommy woke the bus driver, telling him he could go now.
- Rito's sword, in Bulk and Skull's hands, glowed blue, and they threw it out the window onto Rito as the bus drove off.
- Goldar and Rito soon teleported away.
- Later, Rito and Goldar used a listening device to spy on Billy and Adam, and after the two kids had begun walking down the street with the regenerator, Rito and Goldar sneakily followed them.
- The six kids met up at an industrial area, and Adam and Billy inserted the six Power Coins into the regenerator.
- The four other kids assumed martial arts poses when Rito and Goldar confronted them.
- Billy re-aged himself, then Tommy grabbed the regenerator and the kids ran with Billy.
- The Aquitians were soon teleported to the park near a fountain next to the mountains.
- From nearby, the Aquitians flew into the the air and then came down to stand on the water.
- As the Aquitians rehydrated, Ranger-colored energy swirled through their bodies.
- A crowd of people in the park, where no buildings, only trees and mountains, were shown, watched the Aquitians fly into the pond of the fountain and swirl with energy.
- Rito and Goldar headed the kids and Billy off, then Goldar grabbed the regenerator from Tommy.
- Billy angrily walked straight toward Rito and Goldar to retrieve the device, but Rito's blue eyebeams sent him flying into a wall.
- Goldar took the coins out of the regenerator, and Zedd and Rita appeared on structures above.
- Goldar held up the coins in his hands, and Zedd shot a white energy bolt from his staff into Goldar's right hand, and Rita shot a red energy beam from her wand into his left hand; Goldar's hands flashed with gold light, and the coins crumbled into golden dust.
- Zedd told the kids and Billy, "Like golden dust floating in the wind, so shall your planet Earth perish! The time has come, Power Rangers, for you to prepare for the end of your world!"
- Zedd and Rita vanished, then Rito threw the regenerator aside, saying it was useless without the Power Coins, and at least the casing broke; Rito and Goldar then left.
- Soon, a white lightning bolt turned the regenerator into Slotsky, who looked very similar to the regenerator, which in turn looked like a slot machine robot toy.
- Billy was prepared to confront Slotsky, but the kids and Billy were then teleported away to the Command Center, still having their Ranger-colored streaks.
- Soon, Billy teleported to the park, within view of the crowd watching the Aquitians.
- A crowd of people observed as Billy identified himself to the Aquitians and told the Aquitians about the monster, whom he didn't mention by name.
- Approaching, Slotsky summoned the "Tengas," whom he called by name.
- Delphine announced, "It's morphin' time!", and the Aquitians morphed by each putting a hand to his or her chest and calling out simultaneously, "Rangers of Aquitar, we need full power!"; the crowd probably then saw the Aquitians transform into morphed form with orange ripples, perhaps each surrounded by a shimmering cylinder at the time.
- Posing after landing beside the fountain in morphed form, the Aquitian Rangers shouted, "Alien Rangers! Hyah!"
- In the ensuing fight, morphed Delphine assumed the role of leader.
- People applauded as the Rangers fought the Tengas.
- As Billy ran over and joined the crowd, a woman told him they were amazing and asked who they were; he replied, "I dunno. But whoever they are, they're heroes."
- During the fight, morphed Aurico tickled a Tenga's foot.
- Morphed Cestro did what looked like a breakdancing move, spinning his legs around while switching arms to support himself.
- Morphed Delphine kicked a Tenga into the pond, and morphed Tideus threw another in.
- When the crowd rushed up to morphed Tideus to congratulate him after he'd flipped a Tenga and then posed in their direction, he posed more and flexed for them.
- After flipping a Tenga, morphed Aurico asked two bystanders right beside him, "That all right?"
- Slotsky called the Rangers "Alien Rangers," saying they were ruining all his fun.
- The crowd cheered when the Aquitian Rangers made the Tengas fly away.
- Slotsky teleported to the quarry, and the Rangers followed him.
- At the quarry, the Rangers used the empty suit trick used by the Ninja Rangers.
- Morphed Aurico used a knuckle weapon on Slotsky.
- Blue lightning bolts enlarged Slotsky, and the Rangers summoned their Battle Borgs downtown by throwing their coins into the air.
- The Aquitian Rangers controlled the Battle Borgs from beside a warehouse-type building.
- The Red Battle Borg's performed a flaming streak attack which destroyed Slotsky, and smoke then drifted up to explode.
- Some time later, the channel 6 "Angel Grove News Camera" van attended the filming of the mayor's ceremony for the Aquitian Rangers.
- Mayor Carrington was at a podium bearing a sign, "Thank You Aquitian Rangers," by the fountain, with the unmorphed Aquitians, holding fingertips-down gestures, standing beside her.
- The mayor spoke, "Citizens of Angel Grove, as you know, our town has come under the attack of horrible alien forces. But thanks to our new friends from a faraway land, all is well. We are safe, and it is for this reason that I present our Aquitian Rangers with the highest honor for bravery: the Golden Star!"
- Watching with the kids from nearby as the mayor gave the Aquitians medals, Billy decided that they didn't have to worry about the Aquitians' being seen in public anymore.
- An old lady with a grocery bag, who had heard from a bench nearby about what the molecular hydroatmospheric generator prototype device was supposed to do, was outraged that a parent would leave young Kat and Tommy alone with such dangerous equipment.
- Returning to the park from his lab with a case full of equipment, Billy scolded his "little brother and sister" for playing with his science experiment, and he threatened to take away their allowances.
- Later, Billy was in the Command Center with Cestro.
- By the lake, the other five kids kept buying the four Aquitians ice cream from a van.
- The kids were out in public accompanying the Aquitians; fortunately, none of the five kids had lived in Angel Grove back then, or else they might have been identified.
- The owner of the ice cream truck asked Kat with annoyance if he could please go now, then he put up a "sold out" sign when she okayed it.
- The Aquitians projected their blue watery energy to telekinetically pull Skull's hook, pulling him and Bulk into the water as they were fishing at the lake.
- The Aquitians were soon quite drained by their energy projection.
- Kat supported Aurico, Rocky supported Delphine, Aisha supported Tideus, and Adam supported Corcus.
- Billy (in a wetsuit) and the weakened Cestro were then near the others by the lake, presumably having teleported onto the scene with other people on the beach.
- The kids, Aquitians, and Billy walked around to the other side of the lake, where Goldar and Rito arrived to confront them.
- The Aquitians telekinetically pushed Goldar and Rito into a rowboat behind them and pushed the boat into the lake.
- As Billy was swimming in the lake to set up his generator, the Barbaric Brothers, twin monsters with Erik blue and Merrick red, were in the woods nearby.
- The Aquitians flew into the air and landed on the surface of the lake near the device.
- Merrick poured a bottle of purple liquid into the lake, turning the water in a large portion of the water purple and toxic, weakening the Aquitians.
- Goldar and Rito were back, their boat now back on the shore.
- Rito used a device to trap the Aquitians in a forcefield on the water.
- Meanwhile, the Barbaric Brothers continued watching from the woods.
- The kids and Billy huddled, then had a game of chase or tag with Rito.
- Tommy kicked the control device from Rito's hand, and Billy turned off the forcefield.
- The Aquitians flew back onto shore, and Goldar scolded Rito before teleporting away, then Rito left as well.
- The Aquitians held their heads in concentration briefly, then morphed and confronted the Barbaric Brothers in the forest.
- Blue lightning bolts enlarged the Barbaric Brothers.
- One Barbaric Brother said upon growing, "Excellent, Zedd."
- From the mountains, the Aquitian Rangers threw their coins and summoned the Battle Borgs.
- The Barbaric Brothers summoned armor and weapons and then fought the Battle Borgs in the mountains.
- The Battle Borgs had significant difficulty with the Barbaric Brothers.
- Erik grappled the Red Battle Borg as Merrick approached with his drill, but the Red Battle Borg spun out of the way.
- The Battle Borgs energized, and the Shogunzords appeared and instantly formed the Shogun Megazord.
- The Fire Saber simultaneously destroyed both Barbaric Brothers.
- Billy and the Aquitians were then in the Command Center, with the generator ruined by purple goo all over it; the fate of the lake's water is uncertain.
- The Aquitians teleported away to Aquitar.
- At a waterpark in which Mr. Wilton and Billy were class chaperons, the kids begged Billy to ask Zordon about the Aquitians' well-being until he gave in.
- Billy used the viewing disc to call Zordon; the six continued to wear their nonfunctioning communicators.
- Zordon had not yet heard from the Aquitians but tried to contact them when asked.
- Goldar and Rito teleported from the moon palace to a chamber in the tunnels beneath the Command Center.
- Rita went down to the tunnels to give Goldar a new implosion device.
- Billy scolded Bulk and Skull for throwing innertubes at the kids, and when Bulk, pointing in Billy's face, replied, "Look, I do what I want, when I want, how I want!", a blue lightning bolt transformed him into the monster Bratboy.
- Bratboy said, "Look out, everybody! I'm Bratboy, and it's my way or the highway!"; Skull stammered "M-m-m-m-monster!" and ran away.
- Billy asked what Bratboy had done to Bulk, but Bratboy threw him into a nearby swimming area and wouldn't tell him.
- The kids ran up to Billy, and the six confronted the monster.
- After Bratboy had blasted at them, Billy soon called Zordon with the viewing disc.
- Mr. Wilton and the other children were off eating lunch.
- The six spread out a bit and held inflated beach toys, calling Bratboy names to distract him.
- The ground quaked when Bratboy stomped.
- Zordon called the Aquitians, and they morphed from Aquitar and teleported to the water park.
- The Aquitian Rangers led Bratboy to another area in the water park and split up, each drawing his fire in a different direction.
- Morphed Corcus and Delphine flipped into the water and swam underwater for nearly fifteen seconds.
- Morphed Aurico and Cestro merely toyed around with Bratboy, with Cestro turning over a bucket of water above onto the monster's head.
- After Bratboy had been pushed down a waterslide, the Aquitian Rangers rested by a table.
- As Bratboy grew frustrated, blue lightning bolts enlarged him.
- Since the Aquitian Rangers liked water so much, the monster said, they were sure to love his polluted water, and he poured a bottle full of polluted water onto them, getting all into the water system of the park.
- Bratboy attacked downtown, making people run screaming in the streets.
- Bratboy smashed apart a building.
- In an area near a tractor trailer, the Aquitian Rangers threw their coins, summoning the Battle Borgs downtown.
- The Battle Borgs didn't do particularly well.
- Bratboy spun around, blowing apart a number of buildings with his eyebeams.
- Skull and a group of children run up to the kids and Billy, who are just sitting around, with Billy resting his head down in his hand, seemingly stressed out.
- Skull, having seen the lightning bolt, transform Bulk into the monster, asked where he'd gone, and Kat pointed him in a random direction, making Skull and the children run off in concern.
- Billy called Zordon to talk about a strategy, and the six were soon teleported to below the battle area.
- Kat yelled up at Bratboy, "Bulk, it's us! We're your friends!"; the monster argued that he wasn't Bulk and that he didn't have any friends.
- Bratboy then got on his hands and knees and cried, then reverted back to young Bulk, who looked around and asked, "Mommy? Where am I?"
- White lightning bolts and a red beam from the moon palace turned Bulk back into normally-sized Bratboy, who then blasted his beam upward, striking just above the moon palace's balcony where Zedd and Rita stood.
- White lightning bolts and a red beam turned Bratboy back into young Bulk, who then passed out.
- The Aquitian Rangers talked with the kids and Billy briefly, then teleported away to Aquitar.
- The six and Bulk were teleported back to the water park.
- Bulk later awoke, thinking his being a monster fighting robots was a dream; he remembered that Tommy, Billy, and the Aquitian Rangers had been there.
- Rocky told Bulk he'd hit his head pretty hard, and Aisha told him that now he knew better than to horse around near the pool.
- Skull told Bulk that he'd turned into a monster, but Bulk insisted he wasn't.
- After Bulk and Skull had left, Zordon called the kids and Billy, and they were then teleported from the park to the Command Center.
- The kids, Aquitians, and Billy walked through a hilly desert area, and Billy then called Zordon on the viewing disc.
- A swirling time hole opened in the ground during Zordon's words, and Rocky, Kat, Tommy, Aisha, and Adam successively leapt in and were sent to various locations and times in which the Zeo Subcrystals had been hidden.
- Cestro grew weak just as the time hole vanished.
- Rocky dropped from the dark blue cloud above into a wheat field in Mexico's past.
- Pablo DeSantos, probably the young form of Rocky's grandfather, was walking what looked like a goat through the field, and he spoke English.
- Rocky told Pablo his name and told him he was looking for a special rock, a crystal; Pablo nervously replied that he didn't know anything about the crystal.
- Pablo eventually admitted, "I only know of one crystal: the crystal... of the volcano."
- The legend in Pablo's village said there was a crystal in the volcano above the village, and that its magic was very powerful; no one had ever been brave enough to climb the volcano and claim it.
- Pablo said the volcano was a very dangerous place but agreed to take Rocky there when he said he needed it to help some friends.
- In the time-regressed present, Billy and the Aquitians had teleported back to the Command Center.
- During detention, Bulk and Skull had the following conversation:
Skull (daydreaming): "Hey, Bulky, do you think the Alien Rangers could beat Darth Vader?"
Bulk: "You dimwit, Darth Vader is just pretend. The Alien Rangers are real."
Skull: "Oh, right. I forgot. (pause) How about a Klingon?"
Delphine: "White Aquitar Ranger power!"
Corcus: "Black Aquitar Ranger power!"
Tideus: "Yellow Aquitar Ranger power!"
Aurico: "Red Aquitar Ranger power!"
- Billy, Cestro, and Tideus worked on a crystal transformer device in Billy's lab.
- Adam appeared in the Diamond Mountains in Korea, where his grandmother was born.
- Adam later told a woman possibly in her fifties that he was looking for a wise man, and that he was told he could find him here; the woman told Adam that she'd heard stories about a wise man named Kai-Ogi who lived inside a waterfall.
- The woman didn't know where Kai-Ogi was, as it was merely a legend she had heard as a little girl.
- Kai-Ogi happily emerged from some bushes and followed Adam.
- While Billy was out, Tideus and Cestro soon felt the need for water, as the others had already gone back to Aquitar.
- After spotting Kai-Ogi behind him, Adam had the following conversation with the monk:
Adam (frustrated): "All, right, who are you, and what do you want?"
Kai-Ogi (suddenly beside him): "Who am I? You are the stranger here. Who are you?"
Adam: "My name is Adam."
Kai-Ogi: "Of course it is! I see in you the spirit of the frog."
Adam: "How'd you know that?"
Kai-Ogi: "(chuckling) Ribbit, ribbit! Madam, I'm Adam! Same forwards and back. Madam, I'm Adam! You're on the right track."
Adam: "I don't have time for games. I'm on an important quest."
Kai-Ogi: "Quest? Little frog is on a quest! There has not been a good quest around here in ages. I am coming with you!"
Adam: "Thanks but no thanks, mister... uh, whoever you are. I've gotta go." (walks away)
Kai-Ogi: "Wait, little frog, you need me! Quest is my middle name!"
Adam: "I'll search everywhere until I find the Zeo Subcrystal. I just don't know if I'm getting any closer."
Kai-Ogi: "What you seek is so far ahead, you must not chase it too swiftly, because you risk running past your true goals."
- they sit by the waterfall
Adam: "My true goal? I'm looking for the subcrystal!"
Kai-Ogi: "ARE you?"
Adam: "Well, I started out trying to find the wise man Kai-Ogi, but all I found was... you."
- Tommy dropped from his portal in a Native American tribe in an unknown time period.
- When Tommy told a woman he was looking for a big, shiny rock, she silently pointed him to a falcon (what Tommy thought was a hawk) in the sky, three times, and then sent him on his way.
- In the mountains overlooking the lake in the time-regressed present, Billy had the pieces for a weather modulator that would be able to create purified rainwaters, and he'd brought Cestro along to test it.
- Meanwhile in his time, Tommy had followed the falcon up to the mountain nearby.
- True of Heart appeared some distance behind Tommy in a transparent whirlwind effect with subtle blue energy bolts.
- True of Heart and Tommy had the following conversation:
True of Heart: "The bird has been your guide. You have done well to listen to him. This is a step."
Tommy: "Who are you? Where am I?"
True of Heart: "Some call be True of Heart. I am a friend. And it matters not where you are, only who you are inside, Tommy."
Tommy: "I don't understand. You know me?"
True of Heart: "All things are revealed in time. Come, listen to a tale told my people for generations."
True of Heart (showing Tommy drawings on a rock wall up the mountain): "'A stranger will come,' so the story goes (pointing to drawing of a person with long black ponytailed hair). 'He shall come in search of the light,' symbolized by rock (points to sun and mountains, drawn close together). 'A crystal (points to drawing of red subcrystal), pure in power. (points to crude drawing of Zeo Ranger Five's helmet) Are you the one?"
Tommy: "I AM looking for the crystal. Do you know where it is?"
- True of Heart smiles and then walks away chuckling
Kat: "This may sound rather odd, but I'm looking for a rock, a crystal."
Agatha: "The crystal? Yes, of course, why didn't you say so? I've been waiting for you."
Kat: "Do you know where it is?"
Agatha: "It's hidden, away from here. Is it yours?"
Kat: "Yeah, could you take me?"
Agatha: "My name's Agatha. Come with me. I'll show you the way."
- While working on his crystal transformer in the Command Center, Billy said it had been much too calm lately.
- Aisha dropped through her portal and landed in an African savannah.
- Later, the kids were in the Command Center with Billy.
- Young Tanya, wearing native African clothes, helped Aisha hide from a sick lion.
- Tanya had been watching the lion for a few days to make sure he didn't harm anyone.
- All the animals nearby were getting sick with some sort of plague, making them confused and weak, and thus more dangerous.
- Tanya led Aisha the long way back to the camp where she lived, as she said Aisha wouldn't want to be caught here when night falls.
- Tanya said she lived here now; her parents had been explorers who were lost on an expedition three years ago, and the local people had taken her in.
- Tanya now had a large family of wonderful people, except the animals could destroy their whole existence.
- Zedd sent a bolt from his staff into space to fool Alpha; a blue beam from Earth curved through space and intercepted the white energy bolt, then Zedd paused and sent the real transmission to Hydro Hog.
- Billy and the kids were still in the Command Center, at the controls, when the Aquitians teleported in.
- The Aquitians were supposed to be down by the lake.
- Delphine said their sensory perceptions began to detect danger approaching Earth.
- Hydro Hog landed beside the lake, where the Aquitians had just been.
- The Aquitians morphed and teleported to fight Hydro Hog.
- Morphed Aurico had the Aquitian Rangers get between Hydro Hog and the lake.
- Hydro Hog grabbed Cestro's and Tideus's swords off their backs and used them against the others.
- The people still in the lake, including Bulk and Skull, cheered on the Aquitian Rangers.
- When Corcus and Delphine got on either side of Hydro Hog, he asked, "Hey, what's this?" then spontaneously fell down and said, "I've fallen, and I can't get up," then chuckled, snorted, and lay still.
- Morphed Aurico cheered, "We've finally defeated him! Yeah!", and morphed Corcus, standing over Hydro Hog, declared, "The galaxy is finally safe!"
- After sending Corcus flying, Hydro Hog grabbed Delphine from behind and sucked pale blue rippling energy from her with his hand, absorbing it as green energy; Aurico said Hydro Hog was draining the water from her body.
- Once Hydro Hog had let go of morphed Delphine, she collapsed, and Hydro Hog remarked, "One freeze-dried Aquitian Ranger!"
- There was a gold sign on the wall in the tunnels below the Command Center which read, "Command Center This Way," with an arrow.
- Hydro Hog drained morphed Cestro and Corcus, and morphed Aurico was lying weakly in the sand nearby.
- Hydro Hog laughed, "Trashing you alien dweebs, and a new planet, all in one day! I love it!"
- Morphed Tideus got his sword back from Hydro Hog, but Hydro Hog still grabbed him and drained the water from him.
- As morphed Delphine weakly reached toward the shore of the lake, a ghostly blue hand reached as well, but it vanished in a splash of drops when Hydro Hog kicked her hand.
- Hydro Hog caused a cyclone of blue energy to explode from the lake, generating fierce winds.
- In Africa, Ashalla led the people of the camp.
- No one knew what was making the animals sick, not even the wildlife researchers, who said the plague could destroy their whole ecosystem.
- At the lake, the Aquitian Rangers were actively trying to fight against the wind.
- Aurico cried out, "I don't care about us - just leave the children alone!" but Hydro Hog replied that he wasn't going to hurt the kids, just leave them high and dry.
- Hydro Hog dried up the entire lake.
- Delphine called out for Zordon's help, and Zordon had Alpha teleport the Aquitians to the Angel Grove Public Pool immediately.
- Upon teleporting into the dried-up pool, the Aquitians were standing and unmorphed; they immediately collapsed.
- Hydro Hog was already at the pool, having beaten them there.
- Rita appeared in the Command Center's basement to give instructions to Rito and Goldar once they'd reached the chamber.
- Alpha noted that the Hydro Hog was quicker than lightning, and that water was evaporating everywhere.
- There was a thundering cloud cover shown in the Viewing Globe over a parched land, with a blue energy cyclone swirling around.
- A reporter in the desert-like area said, "Scientists are baffled by the extraordinary water shortage that the world is facing. Weathermen around the world have joined forces to investigate the massive cloud coverage that is apparently sapping and collecting the world's water supply."
- Tommy and Adam soon teleported from the Command Center to the empty pool with jugs of water, and the Aquitians drank from them.
- Alpha had sent the other kids in search of more water.
- In Africa, Tanya and Aisha got to the camp after nightfall.
- Looking at Aisha, Ashalla said it was as if she were looking at her own reflection fifty years ago; Aisha told Ashalla that her mom had told her about Aisha's great aunt Ashalla, which Ashalla thought was a sign that Aisha was home.
- Ashalla and Aisha conversed:
Ashalla: "The animals represent our future. When they cease to exist, so shall we. That is why you have come: to learn, to reach your potential, to deliver us from this great time of struggle. You are the chosen one."
Aisha: "But I was sent here on a quest to find something."
Ashalla: "I have often called on the power of my personal talisman when I am unsure. I give it to you now. ...in hopes that you will stay."
Ashalla: "You are absolutely certain about this?"
Tanya: "Yes, we are."
Aisha: "We have to go back where Tanya originally found me."
Ashalla: "Very well. It is absolutely for the best."
- Ashalla hugs girls, then they walk away
Ashalla (waving after them): "Safe journey, little one!"