- Alex was the Red Ranger, the sole Time Force Ranger in the year 3000, and though later flashbacks showed he had his Chrono-Morpher for some time, the warehouse capture of Ransik is the first known time he used its powers against a mutant.
- The Time Force Ranger suits were almost entirely their particular power color. The only exceptions were a large crest of white extending from the center chest back to the upper part of the back, ending just before the shoulder on each side. Within that white, starting below the neckline, was a thick power-colored line pointing downward on the chest, with a different shaped end tip for each Ranger.
- This same line and symbol appeared atop the Ranger's helmet, the colored shape filling out the visor area, though it had white edge-linings, with a silver line down the center of the head, ending just before the eye-line of the visor. Also, a rounded space of black filled out around the colored line and symbol, from the top of the head down just above the silver solid mouth area, ending above each ear, where there was a thin-lined circle.
- The belts were solid black, except for the silver triangle TF Insignia as the buckle.
- The other color exceptions were silver boot tops and wrist gauntlets (which extended on the forearm to nearly the elbow), each with black lines on the edges, and for the gauntlets, a thick black line down the center.
- Sometimes, the black area in the helmet could be seen having small green lights within it blinking rapidly, similar to the design on the face of the Chrono-Morphers.
- A Chrono-Morpher was embedded in the black center-line of the left wrist gauntlet of each Ranger, visible at all times.
- Time Force Rangers could make their Time Force Badges appears and disappear at will.
- The Rangers wielded Chrono-Sabers, either a singular one, two, or both connected as a dual-blade.
- As he lay dying, Alex handed Jen his Chrono-Morpher, and informed her that there were four more in the Time Ship , stating that it was the only way they'd ever be able to stop Ransik.
- Within the lower-capsule of the Time Ship,
Jen picked up a small yellow & silver briefcase near the table, and opened it up, finding four more Chrono-Morphers, as well as an empty slot Alex's came from.
- Alex was the Red Ranger, the sole Time Force Ranger, in the year 3000, and though later flashbacks showed he had his Chrono-Morpher for some time, the warehouse capture of Ransik is the first known time he used its powers against a mutant.
- The shape of the Red Ranger's symbol on his helmet, chest, and Chrono-Saber was a triangle-shaped arrow.
- Ransik extensively beat the Red Ranger, before delievering to him a final blow to the back with his bonesword, causing an intense flash of bluish energy.
- Red Ranger dropped his Chrono-Saber, as he became engulfed in a storm of blue electricity over his limply staggering body, before exploding massively.
- When the smoke cleared, Alex was lying on the ground, his arm stretched out, groaning Jen's name before demorphing, and soon, apparently passed away.
- Phrases used with TF Badges held outward before battle
Alex: "In the name of Time Force, I place you under arrest!"
- Alex's Chrono-Morpher flashed, swallowing his body in a red light and surrounding him in a flood of green digital numbers for but a split second, before leaving him demorphed.
- Following an extensive beating by Ransik, ending with a deathstroke to the back which lead to an explosion, Alex fell to the ground, his arm stretched out, and groaned Jen's name, just before demorphing without warning, and soon, apparently passed away.
"Time Force Rangers." Updated 9/05/04
Editor: Jesse Lee Herndon
Content owned by Disney, used without permission.