|TIME FORCE INVENTIONS/DEVICES
- From out of the ashes of the blasted warehouse door stepped Ransik, now restrained with a firm and sturdy silver pair of handcuffs locked around both of his wrists.
- In the courtroom, the mutant mastermind was bound in a massive set of silver chains and locks, most connecting to a leash around his neck, assuring his submission to the Time Force Officers.
- Lucas was the sole driver of the transport truck, and wore a small headset to keep in contact with his teammates.
- Jen picked up a small silver and yellow briefcase near the wavy table in the Time Ship's left capsule, and opened it up, finding it stored four Chrono-Morphers in foam padding.
- Chrono-Capsules were silver or monochromatic cylanders with a glass door that opened to the right, and had several small pegs jutting out of it at various angles.
- The Chrono-Capsule had two small red lights on its lower front, below the door, which blinked in a slow succession when a mutant was first placed within.
- A Chrono-Capsule in use would then be placed in one of the freezer compartments located throughout the Cryogenic Detainment Tower.
- The Mohawked Mutant's capsule was placed in the freezers to the left of the Reanimator, the sixth across and second down. Another capsule stood next to it, the shelf well-lit and filled with rising cold mist.
"Time Force inventions/devices." Updated 2/09/04
Edited by Jesse Lee Herndon
Content owned by Disney, used without permission.