- A blue energy bolt from the Wizard of Deception's wand turned a lock of Tommy's hair into a clone of Tommy.
- The wizard told the clone, "Welcome to your new reality. From now on, you are Tommy, keeper of the Green Ranger's evil powers."
- The clone wore a communicator with green wrist bands.
- Tommy had the following conversation with his clone:
Tommy: "If you're like me, you can't be evil."
Clone: "Let's face it - we all have our dark sides."
Tommy: "My dark side's faded with the Green Ranger's powers."
Clone: "I am the Green Ranger! Only I'm more powerful than you, White Ranger."
- Upon teleporting into the Command Center as the Green Ranger, the clone noted that the place was a cool setup, indicating a lack of familiarity with the Command Center and thus no retention in the clone of Tommy's memories.
- Zordon explained that when the Wizard of Deception had cloned Tommy, he had drained some of Tommy's energy, affecting Tommy's senses.
- After White Ranger had destroyed the Wizard of Deception with his own evil magic, the White and Green Rangers had the following conversation:
Tommy: "You're finally free from the wizard's evil spell."
Clone: "I feel like such a fool. I can't believe I let him control me."
Tommy: "You control the Dragonzord. Only you can stop it."
Clone: "I can't."
Tommy: "You have to!"
- The clone made the Dragonzord collapse just before the Rangers would have used the Thunder Saber on it, then had the Zord return to the sea.
- Following the wizard's destruction, Tommy assumed that the wizard's evil spell had left the clone, but the wizard's destruction had not cured the Dragonzord from the wizard's evil spell.
- The clone seemed to be depressed in reaction to all the destruction he'd caused, but Tommy reminded him that he'd been under the wizard's spell.
- Tommy called the clone "Tom."
- Tommy had himself and the clone return to 1790's Angel Grove to defeat the rat monsters.
- After the rat monsters had been defeated, the clone decided to remain in the past, where, he said, he could "do some good for a change."
- Skull's redcoat ancestor told Green Ranger he was welcome to join his regiment.
- Touching his Dragon Shield, the clone said he didn't think he would be needing "this" anymore; White Ranger demorphed him with the wizard's wand, with the clone now wearing an old-fashioned suit, after which the clone summoned a hat from green energy with a snap of his fingers; this all occured as the people of Angel Grove Township watched.
- As the clone remained in the past and White Ranger left, Skull's ancestor said, "Perhaps I spoke to soon about that regiment thing. Ah well, all's well that ends well."
"Tommy clone." Updated 8/15/98
Edited by Joe Rovang
Content owned by Saban Entertainment. Used without permission.