|Subcategories:||David, Tommy's parents, White Stranger, John Rush|
|See Also:||Tommy, Tommy clone, Tommy and Kat's grandson|
|You are here: - Who / Humans / Earthen humans / Citizens / of United States of America / of California / of Angel Grove / Relatives / Tommy's relatives|
- Tommy's last name was Oliver.
- Kim suspected that Tommy was at his uncle's cabin "on the lake," as he'd told her that he went there whenever he was down.
- Kim wasn't exactly sure how to get to the cabin, and the four teens were following a map.
- Like his brother David Trueheart, Tommy had been adopted, but his parents had never said anything about a brother; David said Tommy's parents probably didn't even know about David.
- At Christmastime decades in the future, an elderly Tommy (wearing red) told his young grandson (who had short, dark hair) a story about a very special Christmas after the kid had mentioned Santa bringing him presents.
- Decades in the future, elderly Tommy's story to his grandson was about the evil King Mondo's trying to ruin Christmas for the Power Rangers (who remained unmorphed throughout the story).
- Tommy's family celebrated Christmas.
- Elderly Tommy's story mentioned Zordon and Alpha by name.
- The older (maybe teenaged) brother of Tommy and Kat's young grandson came to Tommy and Kat's house to pick up his younger brother; he told Tommy and Kat that his parents said hi and gave their thanks.
- Tommy and Kat's older grandson was a Ranger, apparently a Red Ranger.
- When his communicator went off, Tommy and Kat's Ranger grandson told his grandparents and little brother that there was something he had to take care of; his little brother didn't seem to know about his identity, but whether he'd intended to hide his identity from his grandparents as well is unknown; also unknown is whether he knew that his grandparents had been Rangers.
- Tommy had begun working on his uncle's stock car crew; whether this uncle was John Rush is unknown.
|You are here: - Who / Humans / Earthen humans / Citizens / of United States of America / of California / of Angel Grove / Relatives / Tommy's relatives # Tommy's parents|
- Tommy gave Kim a cactus that his dad had brought back from Arizona.
- Like his brother David, Tommy had been adopted, but his parents had never said anything about a brother; David said Tommy's parents probably didn't even know about him.
|- Tommy Oliver's ancestor in 1880; crimefighting mystery man|
|You are here: - Who / Humans / Earthen humans / Citizens / of United States of America / of California / of Angel Grove / Relatives / Tommy's relatives # White Stranger|
- Tommy's ancestor in the year 1880 was known as the White Stranger, a mysterious hero wearing all white except for a green hat band; the stranger thwarted One-Eyed Bulk's and Doc Skullovitch's attempt to rob Rocko and Abraham of the payrolls they were taking to Angel Grove.
- The White Stranger spotted Kim watching from behind a boulder, and she fainted when he approached and she saw that he looked like Tommy.
- Later in the Juice Saloon, Kim was told that the White Stranger appeared whenever anyone in Angel Grove needed help and that no one knew where he was.
- The White Stranger arrived to help Kim and the wild west teens fight Putties in town; he used martial arts against the Putties.
- Kim and the wild west teens morphed in front of the White Stranger.
- Fighting more Putties, the White Stranger successfully shattered a Putty.
- Needlenose shot the White Stranger in the chest with a paralyzing spore, temporarily immobilizing him.
- White Stranger later captured One-Eyed Bulk and Doc Skullovitch, for whom there had been issued a $1,000 reward each; their capture by the White Stranger led to their being put on a chain gang.
- Kim's ancestor looked out the window of her stagecoach and smiled at the White Stranger as he rode by on his horse, touching his hat to her.
|- Tommy's uncle; waverunner racer|
|You are here: - Who / Humans / Earthen humans / Citizens / of United States of America / of California / of Angel Grove / Relatives / Tommy's relatives # John Rush|
- Tommy's adoptive uncle, John Rush, let Tommy test out his new racing prototype waverunner at Angel Grove Lake, and Tommy enjoyed himself racing around on it.
- Mr. Rush wore red.
- Mr. Rush was going to be in an upcoming waverunner race.
- Mr. Rush had his mechanic look at his waverunner after Jason and Kat had made up a story about Tommy's looking for a part for the waverunner.
- Mr. Rush and his mechanic were briefly knocked out by Cruel Chrome's spray; the Rangers came to their aid and covered them as the two men ran off.