- At a dirt testing track, jacketed Carter in a black and white dirtbiking helmet with
his crest on it drove a mostly black customized dirtbike.
- Testing the maneuverability, Carter found it incredible.
- Racing for a target after locking on to test the
lasers, Carter shot a green-shockwaved blue
energy blast which made a small explosion.
- As Carter was amazed by
the cycle, Miss Fairweather replied
this was just the prototype and had him proceed to the last test; Carter pressed some control buttons on the bike
and peeled out.
- Holding out his arms and pressing a button, Carter called for armor mode; the front section of
the bike hovered out and pressed back against his chest, but it slammed
him off the bike, letting the bike crash into a wall of tires, where it
- Racing on the bike for another test run at a
later point, Carter again called for armor
mode; the front flew to his chest again and he held it in place as he'd
tried to do last time.
- Carter backflipped off
the bike, and as he planted his feet into the dirt, he skidded forward
- With the chest piece now stuck to his chest, Carter called to complete the transformation, but
something in the bike smoked, and it crashed unpiloted into the wall of
- As Carter left, Miss Fairweather replied with uncertainty
that she'd work on it.
- Not long afterward, as Carter walked by a lab in the Aquabase, Miss
Fairweather stopped him and told him she thought they'd worked out
the last of the glitches, needing him to test the armor mode on the real
- A short while later, Carter unlocked the lab door with Miss Fairweather's red keycard which also turned on the
lights; the Trans-Armor Cycle was under a white sheet.
- After morphing, Carter revved the bike and rode it cautiously
through the Aquabase's hallways, then rode
it up the Transport tunnel to leave.
- With two commandeered trucks closing in, Carter hopped up with a leg on either of the
trucks, then flipped back onto his slowing cycle.
- Carter eventually raced
for Vypra, popping a wheelie so that his front
end absorbed her lasers harmlessly, and he then dropped and fired a
green energy beam from his right turret.
- Blasted once, the crackling Vyprari skidded into the flaming
wreckage of a car and exploded violently.
- Racing off, Carter tried
the tracking system, flipping up the monitor on a small silver interface
with a purple keyboard on which he typed; the screen switched from a
blue sigil to show a view from outside the
building containing the others, showing four Ranger-colored outlines inside.
- Hoping Miss
Fairweather had gotten all the bugs out, Carter pressed a button and called for armor mode
while racing forward: as he held out his arms, the front piece detached
and locked onto his chest; side pieces then released from the cycle, and
as he flipped back, his feet landed in the foot pieces, his momentum
causing him to skid forward briefly as if on skis.
- To complete transformation, the seat section and
front turret section flew off and locked onto Carter's hands as arm cannons, and the entire
wheel structure then locked onto his back.
was unable to scan the Trans-Armor Cycle, as its design was too complex
- The spinning wheels near Carter's shoulders deflected Arachnor's web beams.
- From his left arm cannon (the front end of the
bike), Carter shot red pulses.
- Both tires shot out from the back portion and
squeezed against Arachnor's
front and back while spinning, burning her with friction before sending
her flying forward.
- As Arachnor flew toward him, Carter shot red energy from his right arm cannon,
destroying the monster in a rumbling chain of explosions.
- At a later point as morphed Carter completed a test of the Trans-Armor Cycle,
Miss Fairweather happily asked how
everything had checked out, and he declared it a definite success.
- While Carter spoke, a tech examined the parked bike's displays
with a pen and clipboard.
- During a downtown fight, Carter flew in on the Trans-Armor Cycle as if having launched
from a ramp nearby, blasting Olympius; he
then screeched to a stop and swung around the back end on a front
wheelie, slamming the bike into Olympius.
- Carter raced for Diabolico, but Olympius blasted his tire and knocked him off
- When Carter later
called, "Weapons online!" into his Morpher, the Trans-Armor Cycle righted
itself and drove to Carter.
- Once clad in the Trans-Armor weaponry, Carter handed his cannons out to the girls; while
Carter launched his tires, which impacted with
red energy bursts, Dana's front cannons fired
pink energy while Kelsey's seat cannons fired
- The combined blasts from the Trans-Armor Cycle's
armor and Mega Battle armor caused Olympius to crackle with red electricity, and he
then fell within the flames of a massive explosion, apparently defeated
but not physically destroyed.
- Phrases used to fire Trans-Armor and Mega Battle armor cannons
Carter: "Ready, aim, fire!"
"Trans-Armor Cycle." Updated 1/03/04
Originally edited by Joe Rovang
Current updates by Jesse Lee Herndon
Content owned by Disney, used without permission.