|Subcategories:||Trini's parents, Sylvia, Howard|
|You are here: - Who / Humans / Earthen / Citizens / of United States of America / of California / of Angel Grove / Relatives / Trini's relatives|
- Trini was staying with her grandmother.
- Trini's last name was Kwan.
|You are here: - Who / Humans / Earthen / Citizens / of United States of America / of California / of Angel Grove / Relatives / Trini's relatives # Trini's parents|
- Mr. Ticklesneezer, Trini's favorite doll, had belonged to Trini's mother when Trini's mother was a child.
- Trini's mom had told Zack he might find the other teens after-hours at the Youth Center.
- Trini's parents wore yellow to Parent's Day.
- Trini's dad beat Jason's dad at armwrestling.
- Trini's dad had always believed that physical and mental strength should go hand in hand.
- Trini's mom didn't speak at Parent's Day.
|- Trini's younger cousin|
|You are here: - Who / Humans / Earthen / Citizens / of United States of America / of California / of Angel Grove / Relatives / Trini's relatives # Sylvia|
- Trini took her cousin Sylvia through Rita's fake carnival.
- Sylvia ran off with Pineapple the Clown (really the monster Pineoctopus in disguise) while Trini and the others were distracted making a human pyramid.
- Pineapple turned Sylvia into a cardboard cutout and then ran off.
- Billy said that the quasitronic molecular generator in his garage could be the answer to Sylvia's condition.
- Alpha returned Sylvia to normal by dumping a bucket of water on her.
- When three boys were arguing at Power Ranger Day that the Red, Black, or Blue Ranger was the best, Sylvia came up to them and told them she'd heard the Pink and Yellow Rangers were the best.
|- Trini's uncle; scatterbrained karate scientist|
|You are here: - Who / Humans / Earthen / Citizens / of United States of America / of California / of Angel Grove / Relatives / Trini's relatives # Howard|
- Trini's uncle Howard wore yellow.
- In his chemistry lab, Howard invented an invisibility formula, green liquid that turned whatever touched it invisible.
- Howard absent-mindedly set his jar of invisibility formula on the Juice Bar counter and forgot about it.
- Howard was a world-famous champion martial artist - a living legend referred to as a "karate scientist."
- Howard called Billy "Billy-san," a Japanese form of address.
- Goldar, Squatt, and Baboo walked through a forest to get to Howar's lab.
- When Putties interrupted Billy's training session with Howard in the forest, Howard managed to fight off three Putties at once for a while before they carried him away.
- The Putties tied Howard to many crates of TNT in a cave.
- Trini was familiar with Howard's absent-mindedness.
- The five teens, rather than the Rangers, freed Howard from the cave.
- After Billy's graduation to yellow-belt, Howard used his recovered invisibility formula to defend Billy from Bulk and Skull while invisible; he reappeared soon afterward in the middle of the Youth Center after Bulk and Skull had run away.