|WIND CHASER TURBOZORD|
|- Pink Turbo Ranger's sportscar Turbozord|
|You are here: - What / Technology/Equipment / Giant fighting machines / Zords / PRT Zords / Turbozords / Wind Chaser|
- Wind Chaser, seeming to be modeled after a Dodge Neon, was the Pink Turbo Ranger's Turbozord.
- Wind Chaser was mostly white and only bore a single pink stripe on either side.
- Wind Chaser bore the number five.
- Wind Chaser, in Zord size, split in half and formed the arms of the Turbo Megazord.
- Kat pushed a red button in her cockpit which activated Wind Chaser's split mode, splitting the car into its two halves to dodge an incoming evil vehicle.
- Wind Chaser had an airbag which inflated when Kat jerkily docked the Zord with Mountain Blaster.
- Giant Count Nocturn used his drill to damage the Turbo Megazord's hands (Wind Chaser) and begin drilling into its chestplate (Mountain Blaster).
- The Turbozords now appeared undamaged, though the Turbo Megazord's power was quite low, probably from the same force draining the Rescue Megazord's energy during the Sharkzord fight.
|- Phrases used for Kat to activate Wind Chaser's split mode|
|503-SIT3||Kat: "Wind Chaser split mode!"|