|- Blue Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger's Ninjazord|
|You are here: - What / Technology/Equipment / Giant fighting machines / Zords / MMPR season 3 Zords / Ninjazords / Wolf|
- The Wolf was Blue Ranger's Ninjazord.
- On the Wolf's hind legs was a circular symbol a square inside and a triangle inside that, such that the square resembled a stylized K. (see "Recurring letters")
- The Wolf formed the left arm of the Ninja Megazord and Ninja Megafalconzord.
- When Ninja Billy stepped forward to claim the power of his Ninjazord, a beam of blue, sparkling light shined down on him; Ninjor told him that the silent Wolf Ninjazord's stealth and accuracy would be an unbeatable combination.
- The Wolf could turn into a blue streak of energy and quickly bounce off solid objects.
- The Wolf spun around in midair, slicing giant Rito with its blade-like tail.
- The Wolf shot blue eyebeams.
- Giant Hate Master was attacked by the Frog's mini-Frogzords, the Frog's flame breath, Titanus's fireballs, the Ape's charged double swords, the Falconzord's wingtip blasts, the Wolf's eyebeams, and the Bear's eyebeams, but it was the Crane's lasers which finally destroyed him.
|- Phrases used once Blue Ranger is in Wolf cockpit|
|314-SHM2||Billy: "Wolf Ninjazord, power up!"|
MMPR: The Movie
- The Wolf's cockpit controls were similar to the Bear's, with silver control sticks coming up from either side of the pilot, with horizontal black handles pointing toward each other.
- Billy called his Zord "Wolfzord."
- Billy loaded his hydraulics and then had the Wolf pounce; the Zord latched onto Scorpitron's tail with its powerful jaws, ultimately breaking off a portion of the tail.
- The windshield of the Wolf's cockpit was splattered with ooze when Scorpitron's tail broke loose; this may have suggested that the cockpit was in the Zord's head.
|- Phrases used as Blue Ranger rides seat into cockpit|
|MMPR: The Movie||Billy: "All systems online."|