|- Zeo Ranger Two's Zeozord; modeled after a dogu figure|
|You are here: - What / Technology/Equipment / Giant fighting machines / Zords / PRZ Zords / Zeozords / Zeozord Two|
- Zeozord Two was Zeo Ranger Two's Zeozord.
- Zordon told Kat and Tanya that he had placed the responsibility of the Zeozords' arsenal in their hands; he told them to use Zeozord One's and Zeozord Two's tremendous firepower with temperance and good judgment.
- Zeozord Two, resembling a dogu figure (or "ancient astronaut"), possessed two large side cannons and two smaller top cannons.
- Zeozord Four pulled Zeozord Two with two chains which could connect the two Zords.
- Riding in a seat on a track into her Zord, Tanya entered Zeozord Two apparently through the top of what would be the Zeo Two Battle Helmet.
- Zeozord Two shot what looked like yellow energy fireballs from its cannons.
- Zeozord Two's pulling chains were attached just in front of Zeozord Four's rear legs.
- Zeozord Two formed the left leg of the Zeo Megazord.
- The Zeo Two Battle Helmet was the top of Zeozord Two, including its two top cannons.
- When the Zeozords all fired at once, yellow energy blasts fired from Zeozord Two's Battle Helmet.
- Cog Changer shot a controlling gear into the Zeo Megazord through the mouth of Zeozord Three.
- Later, Zordon said he was picking up some unusual readings in the "Zeozord Holding Bay," and the Viewing Screen showed a schematic of the Zeo Megazord with a red circle flashing over the top of Zeozord Two; Billy, looking at the Viewing Screen, said it looked like there was a loose wire in the auxiliary sub-cockpit, and he then went into a control room somewhere inside the Zeo Megazord.
|- Phrases used to power up Zeozord Two|
Tanya: "Zeozord Two, awesome!"|
- Zeozord Two extends weapons
|413-MnSc||Tanya: "Zeozord Two, check!"|