|- Zordon's equivalent in the pilot episode|
|You are here: - Who / Good / Zoltar|
- Zoltar knew that Rita had escaped and that she was attacking the planet, saying his sensors had picked up her evil vibrations.
- Zoltar had Alpha initiate "plan B," whereby Alpha pushed a button to teleport to them what Zoltar described as "the most dangerous group of ruthless, underhanded, self-absorbed, and over-emotional humans in the area" - teenagers.
- Zoltar introduced himself to the teens as "an interdimensional being caught in a time warp."
- Zoltar referred to Alpha as his trusted assistant.
- Billy described Zoltar as an "inter-temporal, cross-dimensional super-being with outward verbal communication."
- Zoltar called Kim "my dear."
- When Jason asked Zoltar why he couldn't fight Rita, Zoltar replied that she'd trapped him in a time warp long ago.
- Zoltar told the teens that as teenagers, the future of the planet was theirs, and they were now called upon to defend that future.
- When the teens walked out, Zoltar was confident they would come around.
- After spotting the teens in the desert through her telescope, Rita concluded that Zoltar had to be behind this.
- Zoltar chuckled when Billy pulled a tendon jumping into a split in the Command Center after their battle.
- Zoltar rolled his eyes painfully in response to Kim's "psych!" joke.