Power Rangers in Space Season 6
|Available on DVD||Amazon.com|
|Teleplay by||Judd Lynn|
|Directed by||Jonathan Tzachor|
|Original Air Date||November 21, 1998
(on Fox Kids)
|Total U.S. airings||12
(list of airings)
|Last aired||September 3, 2007
(on Toon Disney)
|Footage analysis||at SirStack’s Morphylogeny|
|Previous Episode||Countdown to Destruction Part 1|
|Next Episode||Quasar Quest Part 1|
- Andros used his Red Battlized Ranger powers to fly to the Dark Fortress, but it wouldn’t be until the next morning that the powered-down Red Ranger would enter the ship’s control room. (09:07)
- Dialogue shown in the closed-captioning is missing from the episode.
Andros: Now, I’ve got to find my sister.
Andros walks into the bridge and looks around.
Andros looks over.
Zordon: Yes, Andros, it’s me.
Andros walks over.
Andros: Zordon, I can’t believe it! I was beginning to think I’d never see you again.
Zordon: Andros, listen to me. There is not much time. The forces of evil have already captured most of the universe. Soon, they will capture Earth.
Andros: (looking down) Yes, I know.
Zordon: You can stop it from happening.
Andros: (looks up) How? Tell me!
Zordon: Shatter my energy tube.
Zordon: Only the good energy from my tube can destroy the forces of evil.
Andros: But, Zordon, what’s going to happen to you?
Zordon: I will be gone, but my spirit will forever live in all that is good.
Andros backs away.
Andros: No, Zordon, we’ll keep fighting. There’s got to be another way.
Zordon: There is no other way.
The Spiral Saber appears in his hand.
Andros: Good-bye again, old friend.
Andros runs up to Zordon’s tube, yelling, but stops mid-swing and starts backing away.
Andros: Zordon, no! You ask too much! I can’t do it. I won’t destroy you.
Andros falls to the ground in a defeated sigh. Astronema enters from a nearby room.
Astronema: How about if I destroy you?
Astronema aims her staff at Andros. Andros gasps and looks up.
- Dialogue shown in the closed-captioning is missing from the episode.
Astronema: Good-bye, brother!
Astronema fires. Andros grabs his Spiral Saber and deflects the blast, hitting Astronema. She groans once upon being hit. Andros runs to her.
Andros: Oh, no! What have I done? Karone, can you hear me? Karone, answer me, please! Karone? No!
He runs in.
Ecliptor: What have you done to her, your own sister?
Andros: Uh... it was an accident.
Ecliptor runs to Astronema’s body, knocking Andros away. Ecliptor kneels beside her.
Ecliptor: Oh, my precious Princess. You’re like a daughter to me. Talk to me, please!
*Camera shot of her face*
Ecliptor: (growls) Red Ranger, I’ll see to it that you pay for this if it’s the last thing I ever do!
Ecliptor roars into battle with Andros.
- Zordon’s energy wave had no effect on Andros when it first passed over him. (13:52)
- Upon being transformed into human form by Zordon’s energy wave, Lord Zedd looked just like “Jasper,” a recurring PR character. (14:23)
- Upon seeing the Dark Fortress land, Cassie lamented “It’s Astronema. She’s won.”, despite seeing all of the evil footsoldiers just turn into sand. (16:12)
- Once the ship had landed downtown, it was missing its bottom towers and projections. (16:27)
- Zordon’s energy wave had a delayed affect on Astronema/Karone, reverting her to normal much later. (17:28)
- Tracy Lynn Cruz as Ashley
- Patricia Ja Lee as Cassie
- Christopher Khayman Lee as Andros
- Justin Nimmo as Zhane
- Roger Velasco as Carlos
- Selwyn Ward as T.J.
- Melody Perkins as Astronema
- Paul Schrier as Bulk
- Jason A. Narvy as Skull
- Action Directors: Koichi Sakamoto, Makoto Yokoyama
- Line Producer: Sanford Hampton
- Co-Producers: Judd Lynn, Scott Page-Pagter, Paul F. Rosenthal
- Produced by: Jonathan Tzachor
- Story by: Koichi Sakamoto
- Teleplay by: Judd Lynn
- Directed by: Jonathan Tzachor
- Executive Producers: Haim Saban, Shuki Levy
- Director of Photography: Ilan Rosenberg
- Production Designer: Julie Bolder
- 1st Assistant Director: Stephen Harrison
- 2nd Assistant Director: Cy Roscoe
- Stunt Coordinators: Makoto Yokoyama, Koichi Sakamoto
- 2nd Unit Director of Photography: Sean McLin
- 2nd Unit 1st Assistant Director: Chris Auer
- Stunt Choreography: Alpha Stunts
- Special Effects: John Bordeaux
- Locations: Marc Spiegel
- 2nd Unit 2nd Assistant Director: Lisa Stuckey
- Art Director: Eric V. Clemons
- Assistant Art Director: Marco DeOreo
- Prop Master: Mark Richardson
- Set Decorator: Siri T.H. Robinson
- Costume Designer: Danielle Baker
- Make-up & Hair Supervisor: Rosanna Montes
- Script Supervisor: Helen Caldwell
- 2nd Unit Script Supervisor: Jody Blose
- Animatronics & Monsters: John Lant
- Animatronics & Monsters: Ivory Stanton
- Gaffer/Key Grip: Dennis Bishop
- Camera Operators: Eric Anderson, Roger Olkowski
- Sound Mixer: Chuck Buch, C.A.S.
- Production Coordinator: Shawn Tarkington
- Assistant Story Editor: Jackie Marchand
- Assistant Production Coordinator: Jeffrey Weiss
- Production Accountants: Brett Born, Susan Foster
- Original Casting: Julie Ashton
- Casting: Iris Hampton
- Extras Casting: Dennis Hansen
- Assistants to the Producers: Jennifer Cadenhead, Nancy Kennedy, Lee Marshall
- Jack Banning as Professor Phenomenus
- Aloma Wright as Adelle
- Music by: Shuki Levy, Kussa Mahchi
- Additional U.S. Music by: Lior Rosner
- Executive in Charge of Music: Ron Kenan
- Music Producers: Kenneth Burgomaster, Jeremy Sweet, Inon Zur
- Music Supervisor: David Ari Leon
- Music Editor: Drew DeAscentis
- Music Engineer: Barron Abramovitch
- 2nd Music Engineers: Jim DiJulio, Tim Gosselin, Al Lay
- Music Assistants: Dusty Rabbin, John Sperger
- Executive in Charge of Post Production: Clive H. Mizumoto
- Sound Supervisor: Doug Latislaw
- Re-Recording Mixers: Ed Suski, Tim Harsh
- Dialogue and Effects Editors: Charlene Banta, Phillip A. Kovats
- ADR Director: David Walsh
- ADR Recordist: Anne Britt Makebakken
- ADR Writer: Zach Alwin Pagter
- ADR Coordinator: Suzi Shimoyama
- Visual Effects Supervisor: Jason Spratt
- Lead Artist: Jeff West
- Developed from “MEGA RANGERS” by: Toei Company, Ltd.
- Some SFX Sequences by: Junichi Yajima
- Original Concepts by: Saburo Yatsude
- Battle-izer Suit Fabricated by: CBFX
- Executive in Charge of Production: Eric S. Rollman
- Post Production Coordinator: Sean B. Backus
- Editor: Ronald LaVine, A.C.E.
- Additional Editing: Billy DiCicco
- Assistant Editor: Damon Harman
- Visual Effects Coordinator: Eric Rainey
- Post Production Associate: Andy Reilly
- Post Production: Modern Videofilm
- Lab Services: Foto-Kem Industries
- Camera Package: Keslow Camera
- Grip/Lighting Equipment: Cinemobile
- Miscellaneous Equipment Provided by: Health-O-Meter, Slush Puppie, Bunn Corp.
- NASA Footage provided by: Chryel Coker at NASA, Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, Media Services Corporation
This motion picture is protected under laws of the United States and other countries. Unauthorized duplication, distribution or exhibition may result in civil liability and criminal prosecution.
(c)1998 Saban Entertainment, Inc. and Saban International N.V. All Rights Reserved. Saban Entertainment, Inc. and Saban International N.V. are the authors of this motion picture for purposes of the Berne Convention. Country of First Publication: United States of America.
The characters and events depicted in this photoplay are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional.
RENAISSANCE ATLANTIC ENTERTAINMENT
TOEI COMPANY, LTD.
in association with
MMPR PRODUCTIONS, INC.