You can browse the Site without providing any personal or individually identifiable information if you so choose.
- Personally Identifiable Information
- We may collect personally identifiable information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit the Site, register on the Site, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on the Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, their name, username, and/or email address. Users may, however, visit the Site anonymously. We will collect personally identifiable information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information
- We may collect non-personally identifiable information about Users whenever they interact with the Site. Non-personally identifiable information may include: internet protocol (IP) addresses, operating system, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), timestamp, referring & exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
- Web Browser Cookies
- How We Use Collected Information
- GrnRngr.com collects and uses Users’ identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to help us to more effectively respond to User requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how the Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Site.
- To improve the Site - We continually strive to improve the Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from the Users.
- How We Protect Your Information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices as well as security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Users’ identification information, username, password, and data stored on the Site.
- Sharing Your Identification Information
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding visitors and users with the community, business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Third-Party Websites
- Advertising Partners
- Children’s Privacy
- We do not knowingly collect or distribute personally identifiable information from minor children. If you are the parent or guardian of a minor child and believe that they have disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us so that we may delete the minor’s information.
- Acceptance of these Terms
- By using the Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use the Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Contacting us
This document was last updated on July 8, 2018.